Number of results: 305
Is nursing considered a a science major because I'm taking this course called "CHEM 1001 Chemistry and the World Around Us?" and I studying nursing in college. Please be honest. Thank you! :)
August 3, 2015 by Sam
The percentage of people under 30 is the lowest it has ever been in recorded history for the U.S. What do you feel could be done to change the publics perception of nursing. What trends in the nursing profession do you consider troubling, what gives you hope?
October 1, 2008 by april
Working at a nursing home. I have volunteered at a nursing home. There were some work to do. I talked and listened to elderly people. I also cleaned the rooms at the nursing home. I was glad because I could help elderly people. (Would you like to check the passage? Thank you.)
October 15, 2010 by rfvv
nursing or science
16 big words- should be terms with definitions or expalanations that are necessary for one to be proficient in the career or firld of study which I selected Nursing profession.
April 12, 2011 by erianne
What are some processes for applying nurse-sensitive performance reviews and quality indicators? How can these processes be best implemented? What is their effect on nursing research and practice?
October 5, 2011 by jen
Dobos was admitted to a hospital with a serious condition that required around to clock nursing care. The hospital, on the orders from Dobos's doctor, requested Nursing Care Service, Inc., to care for Dobos while she was in the hospital and for a two week period while she was ...
August 3, 2005 by Jermaine Busby
Utilizing the publication search function on EDSeek's Home page, which of the following companies publishes Pediatric Nursing? A. Elsevier Science Publishers B. Advanstar Communications, Inc. C. Royal College of Nursing Publishing Company D. Jannetti Publications, Inc. my ...
January 17, 2012 by Heather
2. Utilizing the publication search function on EDSeek's Home page, which of the following companies publishes Pediatric Nursing? A. Royal College of Nursing Publishing Company B. Elsevier Science Publishers C. Jannetti Publications, Inc. D. Advanstar Communications, Inc. ...
March 10, 2012 by Mrs. Jane
1. I want to do volunteer work at a nursing home. 2. I want to do volunteer work in a nursing home. (Which preposition should we use? Are both OK?) 3. I want to do volunteer work at an orphanage because I want to take care of orphans who are helpless. 4. I want to do volunteer...
August 21, 2013 by rfvv
Could someone simplify what this statement means? Only applications to the first year of the Nursing program will be considered, and consideration is limited to applicants without prior post-secondary studies in Nursing. Advanced standing for students with prior Nursing ...
September 15, 2014 by John Doe
English- interview tips
0 Hi, It's not a nursing interview but I have an interview for Dietary aide on Tuesday. I will be attending nursing school on September 8th, 2015. how should I answer on a question, "Why are you qualified for this position?" How can I use my education as a qualification? ...
September 5, 2015 by John boe
1. I can read books for the elderly people in nursing homes. 2. I can read books to the elderly people in nursing homes. (Are both OK?) 3. I can sing old songs for the elderly people in nursing homes. 4. I can sing old songs to the elderly people in nursing homes. (Are both OK...
August 23, 2014 by rfvv
Good morning, I'm in nursing. I failed my fist semester and wanted to know if you can help me with studying skills. I am an A student. But after my fist semester of Nursing School my gpa decrease. Please all tips are welcome. My subjects are fundamentals,pharmacology and ...
August 14, 2014 by ((((((Keysha)))))))
Identify and discuss some legal issues that have affected hospital’s business operations. Provide an example and explain how a Chief Nursing Officer or Nurse Administrator in the an acute care or long-term care setting might address his/her health care team members should ...
January 18, 2012 by Anonymous
1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. (Are they all grammatical and interchangeable? Or...
September 3, 2014 by rfvv
1. This year, what do they plan to visit? They plan to visit nursing homes in the town. 2. This year, what place do they plan to visit? They plan to visit nursing homes in the town. 3. This year, where do they plan to visit? They plan to visit nursing homes in the town. (Which...
August 25, 2014 by rfvv
1. We can sing and dance for the elderly people in nursing homes. 2. We can sing and dance for the elderly people at nursing homes. ============== Do we have to use 'in' or 'at'? Are both OK?
August 25, 2015 by rfvv
The Nursing Home Problem. Suppose that the cost of nursing homes (per year) for the following states is as follows for 2004: Alaska: $165,000 Connecticut $95,000 Hawaii $85,000 New York $110,000 If each state had a $10,000 cost increase since 1994, rank order the states in ...
July 15, 2009 by Aleah
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 7:22am. Posted by rfvv on Friday, August 29, 2014 at 11:22pm. 1.Thank you for visiting our nursing home. It was great fun last weekend. ------------------------ In Sentence 1, what does 'It" refer to? 2. Look at the elderly ...
September 3, 2014 by rfvv
Posted by rfvv on Friday, August 29, 2014 at 11:22pm. 1.Thank you for visiting our nursing home. It was great fun last weekend. ------------------------ In Sentence 1, what does 'It" refer to? 2. Look at the elderly person. 3. Look at the elderly people. --------------- Are ...
September 3, 2014 by rfvv
Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 8:31am. 1. It was great fun last weekend for you to visit our nursing home. 2. Your visiting our nursing home was great fun last weekend. 3. The visit was great fun last weekend. 4. Visiting our nursing home was great fun last ...
September 21, 2015 by rfvv
suppose a population of nursing students heights is normally distributed with a population mean of 166 cm and a population stanadr deviation of 7.5cm if a female is randomly selected from this population, what is the probability that she will have a height between 155 and 175 ...
October 31, 2011 by Mike
The hospital inpatient record documents the care and treatment received by a patient admitted to the hospital. Where is the paper-based record stored while the patient is in the hospital? a.All patient records are stored in the health information department. b.Each record is ...
February 6, 2011 by Trina
also is it true that the nervous system needs the blood to circulate better so it could get to the skin and help the nerves work correctly.... Yes, the nervous system needs blood to make the nerve cells operate. See: http://health.enotes.com/nursing-encyclopedia/blood
April 22, 2007 by notsure
Choose one of the following topic sentences. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. A. The number of automobile accidents in my town can be reduced. B. People are moving from the cities to the suburbs in increasing numbers C. Getting along with other ...
June 4, 2007 by Cris
1. Each student is carrying a lunch box. 2. Each student is carrying lunch boxes to the nursing home. (Does #1 mean as follows? Each student has a lunch box. #2 is different, right? In #2, each student is moving lunch boxes to the nursing home, right? I mean 'is carrying' is ...
September 11, 2014 by rfvv
I didn't really know which category to place this into- but I have a question hopefully someone can inform me a little. I have been visiting my mother in the nursing facility this week. The resident beside my mother has a pan full of charcoal that was placed under her bed ...
September 20, 2007 by Anonymous
A patient was diagnosed with hemothorax. What does the suffix in this term mean? A. Chest B. Breath C. Nose D. Lung I know it's either A or D but i'm not quite sure which one.
August 6, 2010 by Kenzy
Which gland produces hormones vital to the proccesses leading to child birth and nursing? A.pituitary B.thyroid C.adrenal D.parathroid I think it is D but not sure
September 18, 2008 by uknown
after reviewing the Nursing Management (2006) article, what would you recommendations in defining database specifications, scope, development, implementation, and maintenance?
December 1, 2010 by Anonymous