Number of results: 256
A high school has 900 students, 40% of whom are drama majors. A second high school has a 75% drama majors population. The school board plans to merge the two schools into a Performing Arts magnet school that will then have a 52.5% drama majors student body. How many students ...
August 31, 2009 by Veronica
In the multi-draft reading process, what does a reader look for in the second reading of a drama A. The theme of the drama B. How each scene moves a story forward C. When and where the action takes place D. The internal and external conflict
March 28, 2015 by Anonymous
In a school, 14% of students take drama and computer classes, and 67% take drama Class. What is the probabilty that a students takes computer class given that the student takes drama class? i have no idea how to work this so please show me your work. Thanks!!
March 19, 2009 by melissa
1. In his comedies, Shakespeare is well known for A.the device of mistaken identity B.fatally flawed characters C.revealing great heroes as common fools D.an unusual use of Middle English 2.Prior to the Renaissance, the human bosy was seen as A.proof that humans are the ...
July 25, 2012 by Anonymous
Early Childhood Ed.
When children play-act and make change in an imaginary grocery store located in a theme corner, they are integrating which? 1. technology and creative drama 2. language and science 3. mathematics and creative drama 4. mathematics and nutrition Wouldn't they be integrating ...
April 1, 2007 by Kendra
In the universal set (U) reperesents all the students in a class.The set m represents the student who take (Music 3x).The set D represents the students who take (Drama 7+x).If 24 students take Music, calculate The number of students who take BOTH music and drama. The number of...
June 19, 2009 by Devon
Expressionist drama aims to a. shock the audience by portraying characters with unrealistic conflicts b. make the audience focus on themselves rather than on the stage c. keep drama within the confines of a "beginning, middle, end" pattern d. reveal the inner consciousness of ...
January 31, 2009 by y912f
1. If I had a DMB phone, I would watch the drama here. 2. As I don't have a DMB phone, I can't watch the drama here. 3. As I don't have a DMB phone, I don't watch the drama here. ------------------------------ Is #1 close to #2 or #3 in meaning?
December 14, 2013 by rfvv
Creative drama offers a means for cooperative learning and teamwork through which? 1. shared experiences 2. creative illustrations 3. building language skills 4. improvised facial expressions I am thinking "shared experiences" offer a means of cooperative learning and teamwork...
April 1, 2007 by Bobbie
The drama club needs to make 30 costumes for the school play. Each costume uses 3 3/4 yards of material. If a bolt of material contains 20 yards and if the fabric store sells material only in full bolts,how many bolts should the drama club buy?
March 27, 2015 by paulette
11. The drama club is selling tickets to its play. An adult ticket costs $15 and a student ticket costs $11. The auditorium will seat 300 ticket-holders. The drama club wants to collect at least $3630 from ticket sales. a) Write and graph a system of four inequalities that ...
February 4, 2012 by Lisa
1. The comic drama is uninformative because it doesn't deal with useful things. 2. The comedy drama is unbiased about politics because it doesn't support any party. 3. The gag program is kind of useless because it contains filthy language. 4. The music program is of great use ...
April 8, 2009 by John
How is the more direct performative aspect of drama and/or poetry reflected in these forms? (Consider for example, each genreís uses of literary structure, language, technique, and style.) How do these literary elements affect your reading experience? In your post, identify ...
August 23, 2012 by Donna
I really need you to check these sentences I wrote on the drama. Please help me! 1) The tragedy is the oldest and once most popular form of drama. It consists of a dramatic work in which events move to a tragic conclusion. 2) Tragedies are generally introduced by a prologue ...
October 2, 2011 by Henry2
All literature involves some kind of performance which is intended for an audience. Sometimes, however, the performative quality of a work (i.e., the fact that it is being presented to an audience) is more obvious than at others. Drama and poetry, for example, tend to ...
October 6, 2011 by sheri
1. I'm in the English drama club. 2. I'm on the English drama club. (Which one is correct? Are both OK? 3. I am in the quilt club. We make quilts with cloths and strings. 4. I am in the courses and careers club. We study jobs and learn what to do to get the job. 5. I am in the...
April 7, 2009 by John
I have a question concerning Spring Semester
Im a freshman in college and I just took Chem1, Trig, and Drama (12units). I am planning on taking Chem2, Pre-Calc, and Art1 for spring sem. (13units). I'm not sure if this is too much to take for next semester considering two five unit classes or should I add another class? ...
December 22, 2011 by L.Bianchessi
1. They won the semifinal between their school and Chicago Middle School. And then they won the finals in the baseball match between London Middle School and New York Middle School. 2. The title of the TV program is "Water Pollution." The strong point of the program is that we...
April 2, 2009 by John
Math-G7 Help please
Write a system of equations to match each of these problems. Then solve the equations using the method... Substitution, or linear combinations. _____________________________________ 1. Dan is 4 years older than his brother Gabriel. Together their ages equal 22. How old is ...
October 1, 2014 by JORDAN
A prop-box is a/an: effective strategy for enhancing drama activities. (or) tool for evaluating activities Check this site for your answer. http://www.angelfire.com/dc/childsplay/Prop_Box_Ideas.htm Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. A prop-box is only limited ...
April 1, 2007 by Bobbie
Which of the following genres is defined by theme (what happens) rather than form (how the words are put together)? A. Drama B. Comedy C. Satire D. Tragedy E. Sonnet
April 2, 2009 by tim
type of cd/dvd- number ---------------------------------------------------------- rock CD 26 ---------------------------------------------------------- pop CD 17 ---------------------------------------------------------- comedy CD 11...
March 10, 2014 by cecrett
world Lit 210
Complete the Comparative Drama Matrix in Appendix F, in which you will analyze the characterization, dramatic irony, plot, and conflict in Oedipus Rex and A Raisin in the Sun.
June 11, 2009 by carol
Grammar and Composition
please check my answers decide which of the following words should be capitalized. rewrite the words that should be capitalized 1. elizabethan drama Elizabethan drama 2. united states of america United States of America 3. florida keys Florida keys 4. life in new york city ...
October 15, 2009 by y912f
I'm Molly Whuppie in my school's production of Great American Tall Tales. They didn't provide any character descriptions and I'm not sure how I should approach this character. Any ideas?
September 21, 2012 by Kelsie
What of these Greek achievements was the most contribution to greek culture and explain. Military strategy Art and architecture Literature Drama History Philosophy Government
October 14, 2014 by Sara
Any ideas for a funny parody fairytale - good still winning over evil? I also need to make a role play out of this, so any ideas to do with plays are greatly appreciated.
September 13, 2010 by sally
summarize the major similarities and differences between the forms of drama, poetry, and the short story. Demonstrate your ideas with textual examples from the course readings. In your response, include at least one example of each literary form.
March 22, 2011 by jb
I am trying to find this zee tv drama pancham but am unable to find it. my family and I want to watch it's episodes on the internet, but we can't seem to find them anywhere. if you can then please do help, you don't have to though if you don't want to thanks
July 21, 2009 by Soniya
1. I watch a comic drama on TV when I feel blue. 2. I watch comic drama on TV when I feel blue. (Which one is correct? Is #2 not correct?) 3. Mike is idle. Plus, he never exercises. (Is this correct? Which expression can we use instead of 'Plus'?) 4. He is a mouse potato. (Do ...
April 9, 2009 by John
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need to know which play made the line Drama Kings and Queens unite!. I have tried using several search engines with no avail. Just a hint at the author would be good.
November 9, 2010 by Samuel
how is the more direct performative aspect of drama and /poetry reflected in these forms? for example, each genre's uses of literary structure, language, technique, and style. How do these literary elements affect your reading experence?
September 1, 2011 by bonnie