15. If we do not follow up with clients, what is the risk that may happen? A. the client will get lost in the system or drop out B. the client may go to another provider or organization C. services will cluster around the physical aspects D. the client will may become dependen...
14. Empowerment in reference to advocacy means A. Training the clients to act on their own behalf B. Providing positive praise to the client C. working in a collective action with others D. taking on a micro perspective
13. McGowan (1974) found that outcomes of advocacy were affected by A. education of the advocate B. Receptivity of the target C. setting and support D. method of implementation
12. What is an example of a high conflict intensity? A. coach client B. appeal to external ombudsman C. use targets grievance procedures D. mobilize organized consumers groups
11. Our textbook describes a conflict of interest in advocacy. Who is this between? A. the client and case manager B. the client and their support system C. the case manager and their employers D. the advocate and the case manager
i have a test tommorrow and i need help! What is that one note called that has 4 beats?
1. A bank is considering two securities: a 30 year Treasury bond yielding 7 percent and a 30-year municipal bond yielding 5 percent. If the banks tax rate is 30 percent, which bond offers the higher tax equivalent yield?
2. A bank is considering an investment in a municipal security that offer a yield of 6 percent. What is the securitys tax equivalent yield if the banks tax rate is 35 percent
a map distance of 2 inches represents 12 miles of actual distance. Suppose the distance between two cities on the map is 6 inches. What is the actual distance between the two cities. Can you please tell me what is the RULE? Thank you!!