The greatest blow to the organinzational strength of U.S. parties was: Multiple Choice answers: A. National convention B. Direct primary C. Jacksonian democracyemergence of PACs D.
Hi, I would go with D.
The Do-All-Right Marketing Research firm has promised payments to their bondholders oneperiod from now that total $100. The company believes that there is a 85% chance that the cash flow will be sufficient to meet these claims. However, there is a 15% chance that cash flows wi...
In your own words answer each questions 150 words 1. Why are elections in the United States longer, more expensive, and more candidate-centered than in European democracies? 2. Knowing that the right to vote has been such a hard-fought entitlement, why do so few Americans part...
One hundred employees working in the construction, manufacturing, and various other industries were selected for review of salary information and educational level. The salaries of the one hundred employees were reviewed to determine if the employees with a bachelor degree or ...
Find the total weight of the boxes of pecans in a shipment of 3 lb boxes of pecans and 2 lb boxes of walnuts. 1)there were 24 fewer 2 lb boxes of walnuts than 3 lb boxes of pecans. 2)The total weight of the shipment was 462 lb. How do I set this up in a chart?
Crate on a conveyor belt..? A 11 kg crate is placed on a horizontal conveyor belt. The materials are such that u s = 0.55 and u k =0.26. What is the maximum acceleration the belt can have without the crate slipping? How would you draw a free body diagram of the forces acting o...
i got the answer. thanks
the second question is very tricky. can you please give me the equation to use to find the distance??