Total # Posts: 1,991
Calc 2 Indefinite Integrals
Can someone help me with these? dx/(x sqrt(x^3 -1) using x^3 = 1/z^2 i.e z^-2/3 it x(third power)- 1 just to be clear. dx/(x(a+bx^n)) using x^n = 1/z i.e. x= z^-1/n Thank You for the help!
April 22, 2015
1.What is the volume of the figure above if a = 6 units and b = 9 units? A. 1,620 cubic units B. 540 cubic units C. 324 cubic units D. 342 cubic units 2.Susan is building a cage for her rabbit and started by making the supports for the cage as shown below, where a = 14 inches...
April 20, 2015
7. Which of the following could be represented by the classifier that uses the 3 handshape placed on its side? (1 point) airplane math notebook headphones sports car 8. Which classifier would not be used to indicate lines or stripes of some type? (1 point) CL:G (g ...
April 18, 2015
Which of the following illustrates mechanical weathering? 1.Carbonic acid weathers marble and limestone. 2.As plants grow, they produce weak acids that slowly dissolve rock. 3. Oxidation causes weathering in rock. 4. Repeated freezing and thawing in rocks causes weathering. ...
April 15, 2015
18. Identify the sentence that most strongly relies on emotional language. I was surprised when you took a job with that company. It came as a real shock when you took a job with that company. When you took a job with that company, it really blew me away. I was mystified when ...
April 10, 2015
A converging lens (f = 27.5 cm) is used to project an image of an object onto a screen. The object and the screen are 113 cm apart, and between them the lens can be placed at either of two locations. Find the two object distances. (Enter your answers from smallest to largest...
April 8, 2015
when the junctions of two dissimilar metals are maintained at different temperatures an electromotive force is set up in the circuit of which these junctions are part. a pair of junctions of this kind and the effect are known respectively as
April 8, 2015
Chemistry, pre Algebra
Glycopyrrolste comes in quantity of 25 vials and has an AWP of $135.the store has an agreement with the contractor to purchase that chemical at the AWP minus 10% the insurer is willing to pay the AWP plus 3 % plus a $4 dispensing fee. a patient on this ensures plan purchases 5...
March 22, 2015
1. Prepare 20 mL of dextrose 7.5% weight in volume using dextrose 5% and dextrose 50%. how many milliliters of each will be needed? 2. A chemical comes in quantity of 25 vials and has an AWP of $135.the store has an agreement with the contractor to purchase that chemical at ...
March 22, 2015
Hydrocortisone comes in 50 mg/mL. A child is to get 2 mg. The volume in a miniscule of 0.04mL, which is really had to measure. Prepare a dilution so that final concentration is 5mg/mL. How much diluent well you need is the original products is 50mg/mL and you dilute the entire...
March 22, 2015
Pydrotinces comes in 50 mg/mL. A child is to get 2 mg. The volume in a miniscule of 0.04mL, which is really had to measure. Prepare a dilution so that final concentration is 5mg/mL. How much diluent well you need is the original products is 50mg/mL and you dilute the entire ...
March 22, 2015
Make 50.0 mL of a 0.500 M solution of acetic acid (CH3COOH) from the 1.00 M CH3COOH using a 50.0 mL graduated cylinder. 1. Show your calculations and explain how you made the acetic acid solution.
February 25, 2015
1. Write the balanced equation. Use ONLY this equation to reference how the reactions below will shift. Consider whether there is an addition, a removal, or no effect to the reaction. Co(H2O)6^2+ + 4Cl^- <--> CoCl4^2- + 6H2O 2. Write the equilibrium expression for the ...
January 28, 2015
Algebra 2 Applications
A water balloon is dropped from a cliff. Exactly 3 sec later, the sound of the balloon hitting the ground reaches the top of the cliff. How high is the cliff? (Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!)
January 25, 2015
A rectangular box has a square base with an edge length of x cm and a height of h cm. The volume of the box is given by V = x2h cm3. Find the rate at which the volume of the box is changing when the edge length of the base is 10 cm, the edge length of the base is increasing at...
January 16, 2015
please help! I don't understand any of this. Using the Solubility Rules, write the balanced molecular, total ionic, and net ionic equations (including physical states) for the following: Hints: There is no such thing as an Na3+. Na is in group 1A, so you know it can only ...
November 26, 2014
6th Grade Math Homework Check
In the first hour after opening, a coffee shop used 5 2/3 pounds of unflavored coffee. The shop used 2 1/2 times as much flavored coffee as unflavored. How many pounds of flavored coffee did the shop use? My Answer: 14 1/6
November 23, 2014
House B is located at a bearing of N67°E from house A. House C is 370 meters from house A at a bearing of S68°E. House B is located at a bearing of N11°W from house C. Find the distance from house A to house B. (Round your answer to two decimal places.) Sorry, I ...
November 8, 2014
Well look at the value given a negative enthalpy means that energy was absorbed while a positive enthalpy means that energy was released take a look at Hess' law Enthalpy of products - Enthalpy of reactants = -212 kJ If it's negative then that means the products are at...
October 29, 2014
Your electric drill rotates initially at 5.11 rad/s. You slide the speed control and cause the drill to undergo constant angular acceleration of 0.363 rad/s^2 for 4.13 s. What is the drill's angular displacement during that time interval? ______ rad
October 28, 2014
I need to know how to journalize this in a General Journal, but I don't know if it is required to even write down. Signed a lease agreement to rent office space for $975 per month, beginning Feb 1st. Nothing was paid today. (This happened on Jan 15)
October 23, 2014
How can you identify the difference between an plant and animal cell. What structures (you should have at least 2) should you look for in each in order to tell the difference?
October 20, 2014
A soccer player extends her lower leg in a kicking motion by exerting a force with the muscle above the knee in the front of her leg. Suppose she produces an angular acceleration of 28.5 rad/s2 and her lower leg has a moment of inertia of 0.7 kg⋅m2. What is the force, in...
October 19, 2014
Hi, I need help finding the domain and range of the Quadratic Model on part b. I've included part a. just in case you may need it. a.The parabolic path of a thrown ball can be modeled by the table. the top of the wall is at (5,6). Will the ball go over the wall? If not,...
October 15, 2014
Two spheres A and B of mass 6.0 kg and 7.3 kg respectively are separated by a distance of 0.65 m. (a) Calculate the magnitude of the gravitational force A exerts on B and B exerts on A.
October 15, 2014
Please help me! I do not know what to do. 500.0 g ethyl alcohol at 25°C (C = 2.46 J/g x °C) absorbs 74.0 J of heat energy. What is the final temperature? What is the specific heat constant if 621 g of Metal A raises the temperature of 500.0 g of water by 3.20°C and...
September 25, 2014
A football is thrown with an initial upward velocity component of 15.0m/s and a horizontal velocity component of 17.0m/s . a:How much time is required for the football to reach the highest point in its trajectory? b:How high does it get above the ground? c:How much time after ...
September 22, 2014
I done the problem and was wondering if my answer is right I got 1.87 and then 12.4 degrees above x axis please help At time t = 0 s, a puck is sliding on a horizontal table with a velocity 4.60 m/s, 32.0° above the +x axis. As the puck slides, a constant acceleration acts...
September 14, 2014
1. Which of the following sources is least likely to have been edited for accuracy? (1 point) a city newspaper a personal Web site an encyclopedia article a published book 2. Which of the following is NOT true about bias? (1 point) Using both biased and non-biased resources in...
August 15, 2014
1. All of the following define the theme of a story EXCEPT (1 point) the central idea of a work the underlying message in literature the methods of characterization employed by the writer the lesson, or moral, of the story which can be inferred by readers 2. Which of the ...
August 15, 2014
1. In At the Tourist Centre in Boston, the speaker's tone can best be identified as (1 point) disapproving. downcast. enraged. sarcastic. 2. Which line from the poem best supports the tone identified above? (1 point) "the green of the trees dulled;" &...
August 15, 2014
1. "Similarly", "on the other hand", and "however" are signals that the author of a source is using which of the following text structures? (1 point) sequencing comparison and contrast cause and effect problem and solution check my work my answer ...
August 14, 2014
4. In both the Gettysburg Address and Letter from Birmingham Jail, the writers (1 point) comment on the tribulations faced by a nation at war. honor those who have fought for freedom. demand the revision of the nations unjust laws. expound on the notion of ...
August 13, 2014
What is the maximum mass of S8 in grams that can be produced by combining 87.1 g of each reagent? Do not include units in your answer. Answer to three significant figures. 8SO2 + 16H2S → 3S8 + 16H2O
August 1, 2014
While picking up passengers in a big city, a taxi driver drives 20.0 blocks south, then 15.0 blocks east, and then 6.0 more blocks south. What is the magnitude of the taxis resultant displacement? Iv'e been using the equation sqrt(x^2+y^2+z^2) THe answer I get is 25....
July 28, 2014
a drug is supplied as a 20 mg/ml solution in a 50 ml vial. you need to make 15 ml of a 10 mg/ml solution. how much concentrate and how much diluent are needed to obtain the desired final volume?
July 9, 2014
A year ago, the Alpine Growth Fund was being quoted at an NAV of $21.50 and an offer price of $23.35; today, its being quoted at $23.04 (NAV) and $25.04 (offer). Use the approximate yield formula or a handheld financial calculator to find the rate of return on this load ...
June 23, 2014
An investor in the 28% tax bracket is trying to decide which of two bonds to select: one is a 5.5% U.S. Treasury bond selling at par; the other is a municipal bond with a 4.25% coupon, which is also selling at par. Which of these two bonds should the investor select? Why?
June 22, 2014