market a new product for 2.00 a unit. fixed costs to manufacture this product are 100,000. the contribution margin is 40 percent. how many units must be sold to realize net income of 100,00 from this product?
it a medium-size manufacturer of bicycles. during the year a new line call "Radical" was made available to Frank customers. The break-even point for sales of Radical is 250,000 with a contrbution margin ratio of 40 percent. Assuming that the profit for the radical li...
The company is planning to sell product z for $10 a unit. Variable costs are $6 a unit and fixed cost are $100,000. What must total sales be to break even?
I didn't think 0.5t was suppose to be treated as a square root; probably why I was having difficulty. Thanks
A contagious disease is infecting residents of a town of 7,300 residents. The number of residents infected t days after the disease has begun is given by the function f(t)= 7300/1+500e-0.5t How many residents are infected with the disease after 6 days?
O'Hara Inc. made sales of $310,000 during 2008, it's first year of operations. Of this, $15,000 remained in accounts receivable at the end of the year. Additionally, the company paid and incurred $270,000 in expenses during the year. The company also prepaid $5,000 of ...
OBX Mufflers accepted a five-month, 7.5% interest, $2,400 note from ABD Motors on June 1, 2008. The entire balance is payable at the note's maturity. What will be the total payment on October 31, 2008? Total payment= $
Carpaitha Inc began 2009 with $140,000 in cash. The company plans to have $1,400,000 accrual basis sales revenue during the year, of which it plans to collect 80% in 2009 and the other 20% in 2010. The company plans to record the following expenses in 2009: various operating e...
What do each set of words have in common? swallows root penned slops
a man has three golden spheres with radius 1mm,2mm,3mm,respectively. He plans to melt it and make a larger sphere. What will be the radius of the larger sphere?
For Further Reading