Total # Posts: 1,333
A player has 37 hits in 192 times at bat. Write the player's batting average as a decimal. Round to the nearest thousandth. A. 0.192 B. 0.193 C. 0.197**** My answer D. 0.293 Is it correct
December 5, 2016
I need help understanding this and possibly how to do it... For the equation Ax + By = C (where A, B, C are real numbers) what is the slope (in terms of the traditional y = mx+ b) and state any restrictions.
November 21, 2016
You row a boat perpendicular to the shore of a river that flows at 2.5 m/s. The velocity of your boat is 4.5 m/s relative to the water. (a) What is the velocity of your boat relative to the shore? (b) What is the component of your velocity parallel to the shore? (c) What is ...
November 21, 2016
A positive multiple of 11 is good if it does not contain any even digits in its decimal representation. (a) Find the number of good integers less than 1000. (b) Determine the largest such good integer. (c) Fix b ? 2 an even integer. Find the number of positive integers less ...
November 17, 2016
1. What is the correct way to respond to the following question? ¿Haces mucho ejercicio? (1 point) Sí, haces mucho ejercicio. Sí, hago mucho ejercicio. Sí, hacemos mucho ejercicio. Sí, hacen mucho ejercicio. 2. How would you say...
November 17, 2016
1) Which group made up the majority of white Southerners? Planters capitalists middle class small farmers 2. Which is the most likely cause of the spike in cotton production in Mississippi in the mid¬ 1800s shown on the chart? the growth in demand for cotton in the North ...
November 16, 2016
maths need help word problem
A number is made up of two digits whose sum is 9. If this number is now divided into the number made up of the same digits but in reverse order the result is six-fifths. Find the number? Step plz
November 15, 2016
The management of a company is negotiating with a union over salary increases for the company's employees for the next 5 years. One plan under consideration gives each worker a bonus of 1200 dollars per year. The company currently employs 1055 workers and pays them an ...
November 14, 2016
1. Which digestive organ is the last organ food passes through before reaching your stomach? (1 point) pharynx epiglottis esophagus mouth 2. Starches and sugars belong to which class of nutrients? (1 point) carbohydrates fats proteins enzymes 3. A method for assessing your ...
November 11, 2016
EXUSE ME UM ITS NOT YOU JOB TO TRACK ME DOWN MAN I DID NOT EVEN MEAN TO INSULT YOU I JUST DONT GET WHAT IM DOING I THOUGHT YOU WHERE SUPPOSE TO ALEAST EXPLAIN IT TO US AND THATS ALL I WANTED YOU TO DO INSTEAD YOU SAY I INSULTED YOU I JUST NEED HELP OK AND WHAT DOES GRIEVOUSLY ...
November 9, 2016
HELP WITH SCIENCE FAST
1. Most likely, ____ were formed when lava from the moon's interior flooded bowllike regions on the moon's surface. (1 point) maria* highlands craters basins 2. &...
October 31, 2016
4. How are Hindu beliefs related to the caste system in India? A Hindus reject the caste system, offering the hope of nirvana to all. B The caste system is the foundation of Hinduism. C Hinduism urges people to move out of their castes.*** D To Hindus, all existence is ranked...
October 28, 2016
Please Check These And Let Me Know If They Are Right! 1. In what epic poem does the god Krishna teach a prince about duty? A. Bhagavad-Gita*** B Epic of Gilgamesh C Ramayana D Vedas Which religion considers the epic poem about Krishna one of the most important texts? A ...
October 28, 2016
12. Read this excerpt from the U.S. Constitution. To declare War, grant Letter of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water; To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years; -...
October 25, 2016
I need help, I'm stuck...what is the correct answe
What exactly is your question?
October 24, 2016
Find center of mass of the lamina that occupies the region D and has the given density function ρ. D is the triangular region with vertices (0, 0), (2, 1), (0, 3); ρ(x, y) = 5(x + y) mass=30 Find center of mass
October 20, 2016
Gooogness to fit L1. L2. L3 18. .20. 19.2 12. .10. 9.6 14. .15. 14.4 16. .15. 14.4 21. .20. 19.2 15. .20. 19.2 Tie ti 84 X2=1.95. P=X2cdf(195,E99,5)= .8567 is right But I keep get for p.8560 I'm not understanding where I'm going wrong Thank u
October 14, 2016
1. Which two square roots are used to estimate square root 8? A. 2 and 3 B. 3 and 4 C. 4 and 9 D. 9 and 16 2. Which two square roots are used to estimate square root 42? A. 25 and 36 B. 36 and 49 C. 49 and 64 D. 25 and 64 My answers: 1. B 2. B. Am I right?
October 11, 2016
which is the best paraphrase of these lines from "January"? Fat Snowy Footsteps Track the floor, A)Thick, snowy footprints show where animals walked B)Thick, snowy outlines of feet mark the floor ****** C)Large snow boots lie on the floor of the house D)A fat, snowy ...
October 10, 2016
Please check all of my answers and tell me if they are right. 1. What is the simplified form of the following expression? 7m^2 + 6.5n 4n + 2.5m^2 n (1 point) A. 9.5m^2 + 1.5n*** B. 4.5m^2 + 1.5n C. 1.5m^2 4.2n D. 9...
October 9, 2016
An airplane touches down at a speed of 55.0 m/s on a runway that is 600 m long. The plane can decelerate at a uniform rate of 2.50 m/s^2. Will the plane be able to stop before the end of the runway?
October 4, 2016
According to the equation a=bc what type of relationship (direct or inverse) exerts between the quantities A and C? Draw a qualitive graph to describe the relation between A and C. Assumeing B is constante.
October 2, 2016
A Ferris wheel with a diameter of 37 meters rotates at a rate of 4 minutes per revolution. Riders board the Ferris wheel 4 meters above the ground at the bottom of the wheel. A couple boards the Ferris wheel and the ride starts. Write a formula for the height of the couple t ...
September 28, 2016
Write an equation for a function at has a graph with the given characteristics. the shape of y=|x| is reflected across the y-axis. this graph is then vertically stretched by a factor of 1.5. Finally, the graph is shifted 4 units downward.
September 22, 2016
1: how does someone become a member of the supreme court?(1 point) > by popular election and senate approval*** >by judicial appointment and presidential approval >by presidential appointment and senate approval >by senatorial appointment and judicial approval 2: ...
September 20, 2016
An athlete performing a long jump leaves the ground at a 27.1 ∘ angle and lands 7.73 m away. 1). What was the takeoff speed? Express your answer using three significant figures and include the appropriate units. 2).If this speed were increased by just 3.0%, how much ...
September 16, 2016
Suppose that you have three different length of linking cubes as shows below assume that you have as many of these length as you need but you may not take them apart. Can you make each length below using only one clout if it is possible, show more than one way.
September 13, 2016
Two planes left the same airport traveling in opposite directions. The first plane left the airport at 2 P.M. traveling at an average rate of 500 mph. The second plane left the airport at 4 P.M. traveling at an average rate of 550 mph. When will the planes be 3100 miles apart?
September 7, 2016
"Phoebe turned to me with a puzzled expression on her face. I think that she was surprised at what she said but I new exactly why she lied. It was easier sometimes. " Which type of conflict best characterizes the events in the passage? ^^ -character vs. self (my ...
June 8, 2016
HELP PLZ!!!!!! On Friday nights the local diner serves three main entrées, each with a choice of vegetable. The entrées are beef, chicken, and fish. The vegetables are spinach, broccoli, and carrots. How many possible dinners (entrée and vegetable ...
June 3, 2016
Suppose you have a wallet with $5 bills, $10 bills, and $20 bills. If the probability of picking a $20 bill is 4/15, and the probability of piciing a $5 bill is 1/3, ehat is the probability of picking a $20 bill? a. 1/15 b. 1/5 c. 4/15 d. 2/5 **
May 19, 2016
The scale has 4 bananas on it. Each banana weighs the same amount. If Molly wants to buy a total of 5 pounds of bananas, how many more bananas does she need to add to the scale? Each banana weighs 2 pounds
May 17, 2016