1. Which of the following is a relevant constitutional amendment in criminal procedure? A. The Fourth Amendment B. The Fifth Amendment C. The Sixth Amendment D. None of the above im confused between A and D 2. When an appellate court reverses a lower courts decision, it:...
When an appellate court reverses a lower courts decision, it: A. sends the case back to the trial level for further action consistent with the appellate decision. B. nullifies or sets aside a trial verdict. C. sets the defendant free. D. None of the above. is it A
in the book it states: 1. decision is one in which the court hands down a specific rule, one subject to very little interpretation. 2. bright line rule is that it promotes clarity and consistency it is easily understood by criminal justice officials
1. A bright-line decision may be helpful because: A. it is subject to very little interpretation. B. it promotes clarity and predictability. C. it promotes consistency. D. All of the above. is it D
The acceleration of gravity is a constant equal to
CHEM Help please Thanks
8) Explain exactly how you would perform the following laboratory instructions: -a) Wash the organic layer with 5.0 mL of 1 M aqueous sodium bicarbonate. -b) Extract the aqueous layer three times with 2 mL portions of methylene chloride. 10) What should...
1. An officer who makes application for a search warrant before a magistrate or judge must provide: A. a complete investigative report of the crime committed. B. probable cause from a sworn affiant. C. witnesses to appear before the magistrate or judge. D. physical evidence to...
1. In the recent past, law enforcement has had to concentrate their intelligence efforts against antigovernment militia groups on the following calendar date because the groups have used this date as a target date to conduct their violent acts. A. May 1 B. June 14 C. April 19 ...
When a public official responsible for government contracts and buying receives a portion of the purchase price back from an outside vendor sales representative, the official is involved in a: A. bribe. B. kickback. C. payoff. D. payola. im confused between B and C