7. Correct answer, but don't forget the accent mark on the Interrogative (Question) word = ¿Qué... 19. It isn't A unless it's "hacer" which is an infinitive after ¿Sabes... and an accent mark on: acuáticos, montañas Sra
1. The preterit (fuimos) means that "for one instant" we became young. This requires the imperfect = éramos = we WERE young (for quite some time) However "siempre comiámos" is fine = we USED TO eat or we ATE (many times) 2. This is a "seq...
This is the difference between the Imperfect (I was going, I used to go, I went = in the sense that you were in the "middle" of it = en route, so to speak and The Preterit (I went, I DID go), action completed. Imagine the imperfect like waving lines = ~ ~ ~, or actio...
It would have been better for "Elias" to put numbers with the letters. I think one is missing. 33. I suspect the answer should have been: "No, era..." D 38. C 40. b (always used to = Imperfect) 41. D 42. D 46. D. Look at the verb in the question "tocab...
21. correct 23. correct 24. estar is temporary, location but ser is permanent. The answer is d. 25. Although the question is plural, the answer has 2 singular verbs, one to go with "yo" and one to go with Roberta. The answer is b. Sra
Spanish-Please check if I answered these correctly
Querer is not a verb that takes a preposition before an infinitive. Quiero ir... Otherwise = perfect. Sra
14. el balón is more the size of a football and it is also a balloon = C 19. is incorrect without the necessary accent mark = prestó Sra
7. Plural subject must have plural verb 10. I cannot because I don't know how 11. I can't understand why you are not sure. What did you DO? The rest are OK. Sra
For the 2nd part: 3. Incas in el Perú, Aztecs in México. Sra
First of all, beginning the letter with "Beloved Mary" would mean that you are on a first-name basis. If she is about the same age as you, or in your family, it is odd to use the formal "usted" rather than the familiar "tú." Aside from that...
For Further Reading