9th grade algebra/Ms Sue
Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking Algebra with 9th graders. I am very confused with my previous problem. I have asked my Dad but we are both getting confused. Now I have come up with 22. Is this my correct answer?
9th grade Algebra
The question that Mr. Kirk helped me with a little while ago. I am trying to do it on my calculator this time. I cannot seem to come out with the answer. I can't seem to get a logical answer. Will you please explain it to me? I just cannot grasp it!!
9th grade Algebra
Did I get the right answer for this? Evaluate the expression 3x squared - 5x when x= -2 My Answer is 46. I got this by doing 3 times -2 and squaring that and then multiplying 5 times -2 and subtracting that ( negative 10 ) from 36. Is this correct?
Supermodel Tyra Banks uses Smooth & Soft bath gel; you should, too!
1. What Argentine river has the same name as one of the states in the United States? The Colorado River 2. What landform is part of the northwest corner of Africa? mountains 3. What is the capital of Germany? Berlin 4. What natural boundary separates Tennessee and Arkansas? Th...
1. What hemisphere, the Northern or Southern, has the most land? The Northern 2. What gulf is located south of the intersection of 50 degrees E longitude and 30 degrees N latitude? The Persian Gulf 3. Which state capital is north of 40 degrees N latitude: Frankfort, Denver, Sa...
1. What is the capital of the Scandinavian nation whose eastern border is the Soviet Union? Helsinki, Finland 2. Which will have dawn first, eastern North America or eastern South America? Eastern South America 3. What is the capital of Idaho? Is it east or west of 100 degrees...
1. What country is due south of Egypt? Sudan 2. Is Phnom Penh or Hanoi the capital of Vietnam? Hanoi 3. Besides the Soviet Union, what other country borders the world's largest lake? Iran 4. What river runs west to east across the northern part of Italy? The Po River Can y...
1. What European city is near the intersection of 60 degrees N latitude and 30 degrees E longitude? Saint Petersburg, Russia 2. What river is found in Northeast India? Brahmaputra River 3. Three-fourths of an inch on a map equals 500 miles. From Chicago to Cleveland is 1/2 of ...
1. Sofia is the capital of what European nation? Bulgaria 2. Find the Nile River in Africa. What two cities are located near its Delta? Cairo and Alexandria 3. What large island is found off the coast of southern Labrador? Newfoundland 4. What is the capital of the only state ...