How does a text box differ from a document within word 2007? A. a text box treats text as an image and has diffrent formatting B.a text box displays text that is read only once it is saved C. a text box has a file name ending with .tbx D. a text box is a floating object contai...
You have inserted an image within a paragraph of text in a word 2007 document. You want the edges of the image to fade into the document. How do you accomplish this? A.select image and slide the fade controller B. format the image and check the soft edge picture style C.select...
(1) Brenda would have liked to have taken her vacation at the beach. (2) However, the weather forecast on the television called for rain. (3) Also, her fiancé, Max, wanted to vacation in the mountains. (4) After a heated discussion, Brenda and Max decided to compromise....
9. In which sentence is the word but used as a preposition? A. We would like to visit the Grand Canyon, but our vacation time is up. B. John liked baseball but not football. C. Children should be seen but not heard. D. None but the brave shall enter in. I think its D but I co...
13. Which statement is true about this sentence: "Few Americans speak fluent French"? A. There is only one adjective in the sentence, and it modifies French. B. The one adjective in the sentence modifies the subject. C. There are adjectives modifying both the subjec...
15. Which of the following sentences contains a verb in the simple past tense? A. Jenna has driven this route multiple times. B. I was working overtime for about six months. C. We helped Joan to pack her things. D. She would like to join us. I THINK ITS C
I THINK THIS INE IS D
12. Which of the following lists demonstrates various tenses of an irregular verb? A. I call, I called, I will call B. I walk, I walked, I will walk C. I try, I tried, I will try D. I go, I went, I will go
7. In which of the following sentences is the underlined verb in the future perfect tense? A. They will take the dog to the park with them. B. She really should begin to pack. C. Jean's daughter has begun to drive. D. By that time, he will have been gone for three days. I...
For Further Reading