A family drove 1080 miles to their vacation lodge. Because of increased traffic density, their average speed on the return trip was decreased by 6 miles per hour and the trip took 2.5 hours longer. Determine their average speed on the way to the lodge.
10x^2(x-8)^1/3 + 15x(x-8)^4/3
Let y=f(x) be a function with domain=[-7,8] and range=[-12,9]. Find the range of the function y=-f(2x)
The Henry\'s law constant for CO2(g) in water at 25 °C is 29.4 bar·M1. Estimate the concentration of dissolved CO2(g) in a carbonated soft drink pressurized with 1.95 bar of CO2(g).
IBelieve this is the right answer, but I'm not totally sure goodwill was calculated correctly. Year 0 1 Balance Sheet Cash $0.00 $750.00 Investment(Book Value) $962.28 $641.52 Total Assets $962.28 $1,391.52 Net Worth Invest Capital $962.28 $962.28 Retained Earnings $0.00 $...
Instructions: The Company has one asset. The asset has a three-year life and two possible payoffs each year: 1) $750 with a probability of 40%, and 2) $100 with a probability of 60%. The company depreciates assets using the straight-line method. Assume the states between years...
I'm trying to create a macro that asks for a loan between 1 dollar and 5 million, and returns different interest rates based on the amount of the loan. For some reason when I type in different loan amounts it automatically makes my rate ".1", when it should be sa...
How to get isnumeric function to display an "error" message when necessary. Sub DetermineinterestSelectCase() Dim loan As Variant Dim interest As Double loan = InputBox("Enter your desired loan amount, from 1 dollar to 5 million dollars.") Select Case loan ...
If the absolute temperature of a gas is doubled, what happens to the root-mean-square speed of the molecules?
Could you elaborate? I don't quite understand what that means.