Posts by Mae
Total # Posts: 241
hi, so i just made a model of an aspirin tablet,and i was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on how many grams it would be? The diameter is around 23inches. it doesnt have to be exact, i just need a guess. thanks
Sally invests some money at 6%/a compounded annually. After 5 years, she takes the principal and interest and reinvests it all at a 7.2%/a compounded quarterly for 6 more years. At the end of this time, her investment is worth 14,784.56.how much did sally originally invest? I ...
Use the formula Sn = a(r^n-1) -------- r-1
Math- Check over please
but is there any way i can apply that to the formula given?
Math- Check over please
A ball is dropped from a height of 3m and bounces on the ground. At the top of each bounce, the ball reaches 60% of it's previous height. Calculate the total distance travelled by the ball when it hits the ground the fifth time. Could you please check over my answer? Sn= a...
oh sorry sorry. i never got that you simplified it. thanks
for t(10)= a+9d .. where did you get the 9 from? & can you explain how you got 710? thank you
The 10th term of an arithmetic series is 34, and the sum of the first 20 terms is 710. Determine the 25th term. Can someone please explain how to do this? I don't know which formula to use. TIA
what science project can i do in the category of space?
how to make a kaleidoscope?
is tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
Hi, could someone help me find links which explain the beliefs of The Vajrayana school? TIA!
Math - gr.11
A tunnel with a parabolic arch is 12m wide. If the height of the arch 4m from the left is 6m, can a truck that is 5m tall and 3.5m wide pass through the tunnel? Can someone please help me with this? and could you show me steps how you got the answer, i don't understand the...
Can someone please explain to me how you could tell the difference between public law and private law?
thanks so much! i finally understand it
hi, could someone please explain how to factor this? 3x^2-2xy-y^2
Gr.11 - Rational functions graphing.
1. Identify a rational function whose graph is a horizontal line except for two holes. Graph the function. 2. Identify a rational function who graph lies entirely above the x-axis and has a single vertical asymptote. Graph the function. 3. Identify a rational function who ...
Math- Rational Functions
how would we know if it has both holes and asymptotes?
Math- Rational Functions
1. Some rational functions have asymptotes, others have holes, and some have both. Explain how you can identify, without graphing, which graphical features a rational function will have. Can someone explain this thoroughly ? I don't understand. thanks in advance.
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could tell me the name for the compound with the chemical formula of Ca(H2ASo4)2 ? im stuck on this question. thanks in advance.
All of the following are regulatory commissions dealing with industrial regulation (as distinct from social regulation) except the: A. Food and Drug Administration. B. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. C. Federal Communications Commission. D. 50 state public utility ...
A swimming pool is being drained. The number of gallons of water in the pool changes with time t according to the equation￼ G = -4t + 100.
i know that the mass of barium is 137.33 but i have to make a presentation to my class and i don't know how i would say the mass of it? 137.33 ____ whats it measured in?
i need a female filipino who writes oratorical pieces
i need an oratorical piece about health and nutrition
Biology - True or False
1) A product of yeast fermentation is LACTIC ACID. 2) To begin glycolysis, FOUR atp molecules are needed.
Biology - Multiple Choice
1) The net gain of ATP after glycolysis is .. A) two B) four C) 34 D) 36 2) During photosynthesis water .. A) is made B) breaks down C) is not necessary 3) The gas produced as a result of ethyl alcohol fermentation is .. A) CO2 B) CO C) O2 D) H2O(g)
biochemistry: Protein Synthesis
1. Assume that a particular microorganism has 50 distinct t-rna molecules, and that it has 100 copies of each type of t-rna. Further assume that average number of nucleotides in each t-rna is 80. What is the energy cost, expressed as number of phosphoric anhydride bonds ...
How did O'Donnell show that the sliding clamp complex actually slides along dsDNA providing processivity to DNA Pol III? I think he took dna, a primer, and one radioactive dNTPs, added Pol III that was isolated, ran a gel, and the conclusion was that it was processive ...
Acid base Chenistry Homework help!? Histidine was electrophoresed in polyacrylamide at pH 6.0 with alanine (pI=6.0) and arginine (pka's 2.2, 9.0, and 12.5). At the end of the experiment, arginine had migrated toward the cathode 6.0 cm, alanine was still at the origin, and ...
case 1. Find the absolute maxima and minina values of f(x)=sin2x+cos2x on [0, pie] Specify both the x and y coordinateof the absolute maximum and absolute minimum. Gives answers in exact form. case 2. Use the second derivative test for relative maxima nd minima to find the ...
1. What factor controls the amount of humus you find in an area? For this question i think the factor is precipitation. Is that correct? 2. Why do vegetation change with increasing elevation? please help. thanks in advance. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%...
Without a doubt, cramming for the test. This is not a complete sentence. The phrase "cramming for the test" is either a gerund or praticipial phrase, but there's no subject or verb here. When you decide how you'll make this into a complete sentence, please ...
Can someone explain this to me. Determine if each conclusion is valid or invalid for the given statements. a. Some expensive books are mystery books. All mystery books are interesting. Conclusion: Some interesting books are expensive. Valid or invalid. b. Some teachers are ...
1. Why are we using more dilute cultures for the killing curve while we are using the arg selection culture at full strength? 2.How would you find the arg+ mutants on the killing curve plates? 3. when designing a protocol to produce auxotrophs for biochemical pathways, how ...
Help! Help! Organic Chemistry
Alcohol Dehydration of 4-methyl-2-pentanol (a)based on the mechanism of the reaction, explain why (E) and (Z) 4-methyl-2-pentenes and the 2-methyl-2-pentene are the three major alkene products. (b)Explain why the reaction conditions promote carbocation rearrangements between ...
a bathroom cleaner contains 1 part of bleach with 4 parts of water. if you need 10 parts of bathroom cleaner, how much water and bleach do you need? If 1 part bleach and 4 parts water = 5 parts, then what do you need to do to get 10 parts? Although this does not solve the ...
Under what circumstances, if any, will a converging lens form an inverted image of a real object? Under what circumstances, if any, will a diverging lens forms an erect image of a real object?
What are the equivalents of 0 K, 0°C , and 0° F in the other temperature scales? Use the formulae below to calculate the scale you want. K = 273.16 + C F = 9/5*(C) + 32 C = (F-32)*5/9
We are studying energy my questions What happens to the momentum of a car when it comes to a stop? The momentum is transfered to the Earth. Momentum is always conserved. What happens to the momentum of a car when it comes to a stop?
does the rope burn too when it is lighted..