A photocell is a device used to measure the intensity of light. In a certain experiment, when light of wavelength 530 nm is directed on to the photocell, electrons are emitted at the rate of 5.1 10-13 Coulombs/sec. Assume that each photon that impinges on the photocell emits o...
8. Often applied to politicians, the term _______ suggests hiding one's feelings while obscuring or "spinning" facts. A. simulate B. dissimulate C. vacillate [D. dissemble]
13. One who is intrepid [A. is brave and fearless.] B. is reckless and foolhardy. C. practices self-honesty. D. doesn't stumble and fall.
9. A person described as perspicacious is [A. smart and perceptive.] B. inclined to be optimistic. C. inclined to be pessimistic. D. foolishly persistent.
i think it is b poised
4. Someone who is urbane is A. tireless. B. poised. C. witty. [D. friendly.]
19. The treatment based on the theory of pressure on blood vessels and nerves is A. osteomyelitis. B. chiropody. [C. osteopathy.] D. psychotherapy.
18. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct? A. That field belongs to my wife and I. B. My brother Billy and me went to the movies. [C. Jerry handed the instructions to the boys and me.] D. Mother gave Jeff and I second helpings.
find an equation of the line tangent to the equation at the given point. f(x)=5x^2 at x=10
3r/4=1/3 what is r please explain
For Further Reading