Friday
December 9, 2016

Posts by J

Total # Posts: 978

chem
The half-life of the Nobelium isotope No^257 is about 23 seconds. 644 seconds (or 28 half-life periods) after the isotope was released there were 20 grams remaining. The number of grans of No^257 after h half life periods is M= 20 * (1/2)^h where h = 0 corresponds to 644 ...
September 13, 2015

algebra
Maria shares a house with 4 others. She pays $500 rent per month plus her utilities. If the utilities cost a total of x dollars, how much more money,M, does maria owe Write an equation for how much maria owes.
September 9, 2015

math
The standard deviation of a sample taken from population A is 17.6 for a sample of 25. The standard deviation of a sample taken from population B is 21.2 for a sample of 30. The standard deviation of the sample mean differences is_____. (Round your answer to the nearest ...
July 15, 2015

Chemistry
the volume for this question is 1 tsp. still not sure how to solve it.
June 20, 2015

chemistry
50cm3 of hydrogen is collected over water at 17 degree celsius and 750 mm Hg pressure.Calculate the volume of dry gas at S.T.P.The water vapour pressure at 17 degree celsius is 14 mm Hg?
May 28, 2015

science
,bb,j
May 18, 2015

Algebra please help
do your own work, i only come here check work!
May 14, 2015

Art and Creative Development
Art helps children socially because: A. they can make artistic products for others to see at art shows B. during are activities, they interact and learn social skills such as sharing and taking turns. C. they can make crafts that can be sold to other people. D. children cannot...
May 4, 2015

Art and Creative Development
Young children who learn easily, ask thought-provoking questions, and are very curious are often: A. gifted or talented B. behavior problems in the classroom C. poor at following directions D. overly shy and withdrawn socially i think it is between a and d but i am not sure
May 4, 2015

physics
two charges of equal magnitude are 25.5 cm apart if the force between the charges is 155 N what is the magnitude of the charges
April 28, 2015

math
Sam has 18 coins in his pocket that are either quarters or nickels. The total value of these coins is $3.90. Let q represent the number of quarters and n represent the number of nickels. The following system of equations represents this situation: q+n=18 0.25q+0.05n=3.90 How ...
April 27, 2015

math
A community group bought 25 tickets to a play. Adult tickets cost $30 each and student tickets cost $20 each. In all, the group spent $620 on the tickets. Determine if each equation is a part of the system of equations that can be used to find the number of each type of ticket...
April 27, 2015

Math
amy and anonymous are right 100% baby!
April 24, 2015

Geometry
Describe the difference between saying that two segments are congruent and saying that two segments have equal length. When would you use each phrase?
April 23, 2015

World History
Explain the impact of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
April 18, 2015

physics
find the weight of a person with a mass of 68.0kg
April 15, 2015

Language Arts
1. a is wrong it was b
April 9, 2015

Radiometric (Radioactive) Dating
How old is a sample that contains 125 atoms of U-235 and 375 atoms of Pb-207? ...Given that the half life values on my handout are 713 million years. *I do not even know where to start so could you please explain in steps too? Thanks.
March 29, 2015

finite math
Sam wants to invest the same amount at the end of every 3 months so that he will have 4000 in 3 years. The account will pay 6% compounded quarterly. How much should he deposit each quarter.
March 27, 2015

finite math
A young couple saves for a down payment on a house by depositing $100 each month into an annuity that pays a 4.8% annual rate. Find the amount in the annuity at the end of 2 years.
March 27, 2015

english grade 8
winter wonder land is right
March 23, 2015

Math
420 people is t
March 22, 2015

Math
6 is right
March 19, 2015

math <3
yes that is right
March 17, 2015

Math!! Help ASAP
this stuff is so easy you guys should know this stuff!
March 17, 2015

Math
32
March 16, 2015

Chemistry
An electron has an uncertainty in its position of 507pm. What is the uncertainty in its velocity?
March 13, 2015

Art
Thanks, just got a 100%!!!
March 12, 2015

High School Algebra II
This website doesn't allow links so I had to be creative, i'm sorry. The link is h t t p://imgur. com/a/ZxWLk If you just remove the spaces, you can access the link.
March 8, 2015

High School Algebra II
Hey friends, I have a big assignment I've been given that I really, really could use an 100% on. I've been working on it for hours and have a decent amount done, have had teacher help, and have had friends work with me on it, but I still need help. If anyone has any ...
March 8, 2015

Math
c it is c
March 7, 2015

Math Help!
yes it is
March 6, 2015

Art
By the way, thanks Ashley!
March 2, 2015

Art
I think Ms. Sue is just jealous because she didn't answer it all right.
March 2, 2015

Physics
My DONG
February 26, 2015

english
mr. bacon is right
February 20, 2015

chemistry
At 29.6 degrees C, pure water has a vapor pressure of 31.1 torr. A solution is prepared by adding 86.7 g of "L" a nonvolatile nonelectrolyte to 390.0 g of water. The vapor pressure of the resulting solution is 27.6 torr. Calculate the molar mass of "L"
February 13, 2015

Trigonometry
jijj
February 12, 2015

Art
midnight was right thanks
February 11, 2015

algebera
they are all wrong the real anwsers are bbcab
February 10, 2015

Geometry
ij ]
February 9, 2015

Geometry
544
February 5, 2015

Geometry
540
February 5, 2015

statistics
Produce a 99.9 % confidence interval for the population mean body temperature of a healthy male. Then do the same for the population of healthy females. Round your answers to three decimal places.
February 3, 2015

Chemistry
31.05
February 1, 2015

Math.
danny is right
January 28, 2015

United states history
National debt
December 8, 2014

finance
A stock has a beta of 2.0. A security analyst who specializes in studying this stock expects its return to be 24%. Suppose the risk-free rate is 6 percent and the market-risk premium is 10 percent. Is the stock overvalued or undervalued relative to the market’s ...
December 8, 2014

Algebra
I need help with my math pizzazz worksheet page 167 1.3x-5y=13 X-2y=5 2.7x-2y=-1 3x-4y=19 3.2x+3y=7 3x+4y=10
December 8, 2014

algebra
to conduct a scientific experiment, students need to mix 90 millimeters of a 3% acid solution. They have a 1% solution and a 10% solution available. How many millimeters of a 1% solution and of the 10% solution should be coming to produce 90 millimeters of the 3% solution .01x...
December 7, 2014

Chemistry
A) if you added 8g of ammonium nitrate to 25mL of room temperature water, what would be the temperature in °C?
November 30, 2014

MATH 100
The illumination of an object by a light source is directly proportional to the strength of the source and inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source. If two light sources, one 10 times as strong as the other, are placed 9 ft apart, how many feet from...
November 27, 2014

Fins nance business
1. Find the future value of current $1,000 5 year from now when annual interest rate 8% is compounded annually 2. Find the present value of a future value (1,000) four years from now when annual interest rate 8% is compounded quarterly. 3.Find the present value of a four year...
November 20, 2014

Chemistry
The standard free energy change, ΔG∘, and the equilibrium constant K for a reaction can be related by the following equation: ΔG∘=−RTlnK where T is the Kelvin temperature and R is equal to 8.314 J/(mol⋅K). Calculate the equilibrium constant ...
November 16, 2014

History
Freed of assembly and press is basically like the News or the newspaper. It give the people the freedom to public current issue and information going on without being at risk of going to jail or killed.
November 13, 2014

Maths
6.35555 Meters tall?
November 12, 2014

chemistry
Let's say for example I have 5g of copper in a beaker. Mass would be 5g + mass of beaker. If I add any given amount of water to the beaker containing the copper, that will change the mass of the beaker containing the copper. Am I correct so far? So then if I pour out the ...
November 5, 2014

Chemistry
0.017
November 5, 2014

chemistry
Does one mole of copper have the same mass as one mole of iron? Explain. - I say no since: 1 mol Cu = 63.55g/mol 1 mol Fe = 55.85g/mol So 1 mol of copper is 63.55g, while 1 mol of iron is 55.85g. So they have a different mass because their molar masses are different, right?
November 5, 2014

Math
I am not exactly sure but... Since there is a 30% chance that he will have to stop at the first light, there is a 70% chance that he won't. And since there is an 80% chance he will have to stop at the second light, there is a 20% chance he won't. So I subtracted -> ...
November 5, 2014

Math
I think the answer is C) 50%
November 5, 2014

math
50 cups each*
November 5, 2014

math
- Convert 25 L into 25000 mL - Let x be the unknown number of cups. - You will be able to find the number of cups with the equation: 200x +300x = 25000 500x = 25000 x = 50 The class sold 50 cups of orange juice.
November 5, 2014

chemistry
So the number of moles on the left side would have to equal the number of moles on the right side of the equation? And does this apply for the total number of moles on one side, or just the number of moles of one element on one side?
November 5, 2014

chemistry
Is the number of moles of an element reacted equal to the number of moles of an element produced? -Let's say for example, 5g of copper. So the molar mass of copper (according to my textbook in which I need to use those numbers) is 63.55g/mol So 5g / 63.55g/mol = 0.08mol So...
November 5, 2014

Chemistry
The answer that you provided is in fact incorrect. The H2+CsOH on the right side of the equation contains 3 hydrogen atoms. However, you only have 2 hydrogen atoms on the left side of the equation. Therefore, your equation is unbalanced. Keep trying!
November 5, 2014

chemistry
N2
October 26, 2014

math
145% of 320 what does this =
October 9, 2014

math
if a house is worth 85,000 what is is value in a year at 5%
October 8, 2014

Math
12 lb.20oz
October 3, 2014

English
what is the focus of the novel of the great gatsby, whats the writers styles, and his views and tone toward the subject (even if it is himself)
October 3, 2014

English
What are some major obstacles, failures and triumphs in Jay Gatsby's life? What is the development of career or interests of this character in the book? I can't remember many points for the first question and for the second question I don't really understand what ...
October 2, 2014

Simplify this Expression?
(z-2z+4z)+6 3z+6
October 2, 2014

Pre-Calc (Circles). Please help :(
Five concentric circles with radii 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are drawn as shown dividing the circle of radius 5 into five regions: a circle of radius 1 and 4 annuuli (rings). What is the probability that a point chosen randomly from within the circle of radius 5 lies in the annulus ...
September 28, 2014

math
Benjamin and Bob are marathon runners on a run from landmarks P to Q. Benjamin runs half the way and walks the other half. Bob runs half the time, and walks the other half. The two run at the same speed and walk at the same speed. Who finishes first?
September 22, 2014

Health--Check my answers
They wrong. Here's right D A C B False True False False True True
September 21, 2014

P.E
It's b
September 19, 2014

art and creative development
children who are individualistic and dare to be noncomformists may be exhibiting personality traits that indicate: A. Convergent Thinking B. Creativity C. Rigidity D. Reality-Bound thinking
September 17, 2014

business
Old Navy executives want to target an older crowd in order to increase the firm?s market share so they survey men and women ages 40 to 60 about how often and for what type of activities they wear casual clothing. This is an example of reliability exploratory research ...
September 13, 2014

Algebra1
How to get the answer -6-(-1)=-7,,,,5,,,,-5,,,or 6
September 4, 2014

4th grade grammar
People
September 3, 2014

guidance and discipline
when cary is not chosen to collect forks in the cafeteria, he shouts 'I Hate you!" to his teacher, mrs. miller. which one of the following responses below will help mrs. miller guide cary in expressing his feelings better? A."it sounds like you are really angry ...
August 20, 2014

Childrens Literature
language that is important to the story and exact dialogue that is important to the message or tone makes: A. sharing the book difficult for the teacher. B. for poor choice to share with young children. C. A story better when acted out with puppets instead of read. D. a story ...
August 20, 2014

Childrens Literature
an example of a child recognizing contextualized print would be A. reading a library book correctly the first time. B.distinguishing between numbers and letters. C. reciting a board book from memory. D. saying "That says Kroger," when passing the grocery store.
August 20, 2014

Biology
A scientist has noted a possible relationship between a certain chemical substance found in fish and the occurrence of kidney failure in humans. Which of the following preliminary steps should the scientist take before conducting a controlled experiment? A. Establish a cause ...
July 27, 2014

Biology
Which of the following will happen if mRNA fails to be translated? A The cell's nucleus will produce more chromatin. B. Ribosomes will not be able to create protein. C. Mitochondria will release ATP. D. The cell will produce more mRNA I think it's B
July 27, 2014

Biology
Which of the following classes of biomolecules are frequently responsible for bringing about cell differentiation? A Transcription factors B. lnterleukins C. Cytokines D. Nucleotidyl transferases I think it's A
July 27, 2014

Biology
Which of the following is the purpose of valves in the venous circulatory system? A. Promoting movement of oxygenated blood toward the heart B. Facilitating stasis of blood in the veins C. Propelling blood through the vena cava D. Preventing backward flow of deoxygenated blood...
July 27, 2014

Biology
In an experiment, a researcher counts the number of oxygen bubbles produced by water plants placed under different colors of light. The researcher finds that water plants placed under white light release more oxygen bubbles than water plants placed under red light. Which of ...
July 27, 2014

Chemistry
When normal atmospheric conditions are present, water is constantly being cycled between liquid and gaseous states by which of the following pairs of processes? A. Turgor pressure and filtration B. Melting point and condensation C. Evaporation and condensation D. Filtration ...
July 27, 2014

Life Science
I think b
July 26, 2014

Life Science
Less-economically developed countries will experience higher birth rates than more-economically developed countries due to A. decreased availability of sanitary water. B. higher infant mortality rate. C. higher literacy rate of women. D. increased availability of contraceptives.
July 26, 2014

Biology
A researcher collects high-resolution photographs of the Earth taken from outer space at annual intervals for the last decade. This data would be most useful to analyze which of the following? A. Human movement during crises B. Migration patterns of large whales C. ...
July 26, 2014

Biology
Mutations during which of the following processes in animals will affect offspring of succeeding generations? A Meiosis B. Mitosis C. Translation D. Transcription I think A!
July 24, 2014

Biology/ a&p
Which of the following parts of the circulatory system carries oxygenated blood? A. An artery moving blood from the heart to the lungs B. A vein moving blood to the heart from the body C. An artery moving blood from the heart to a muscle cell D. A venule moving blood to the ...
July 24, 2014

Government
Thank you!
July 24, 2014

Government
Political Parties have organizations at the a) state level. b) national level c) local level. d) all of the above I think it d America utilizes a three party system comprised of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and Green Party. a)true b) false I think False Ronald Regan...
July 24, 2014

Science/Biology/Physics
I think it D after reading the link you provided. Ms. Sue
July 24, 2014

Science/Biology/Physics
Which of the following represents Boyle's gas law? A. Gas turns to a liquid when temperature reaches 0° C (32° F). B. As the volume of a gas increases, the temperature also increases. C. At any temperature, inert gases are less combustible than non-inert gases. D. ...
July 24, 2014

Chemistry
Thank you!
July 24, 2014

  1. Pages:
  2. <<Prev
  3. 1
  4. 2
  5. 3
  6. 4
  7. 5
  8. 6
  9. 7
  10. 8
  11. 9
  12. 10
  13. Next>>