Patrol can be an action verb. Explain how police officer can be used as patrol.
Patrol can be an action verb. Explain how a teacher would patrol.
1. Use the commutative property to show both arrays you can represent using the factors 3 and 5. 3x5=5x3
1. The students (study, studies) history. 1.studies
Well can I ask for help? I very well understand that this is supposed to be Homework Help. I already got some answers with the questions I posted yet I want to verify my answers if they are correct. I think that isn't bad at all. :)
1. Why is an electric field considered to be a vector quantity? 2. Draw the electric field around an electric dipole of +1 µC and -1 µC 3. How many electrons have been removed from a positively charged object if it has a charge of 1.5 x 1011 C? 4. A particle with a...
1. A sound with a frequency of 261.6 Hz travels through water at a speed of 1435 m/s. What is the wavelength of the wave? a. 1.83 x 10 -1 m b. 3.753 x 10 5 m c. 5.486 m d. You cannot tell from the given information 2. A 23.0 kg mass of is accelerated at + 4.50 m/s2. What is th...
1. What is the weight of a 2.88 kg snake? 2. A girl drops a rock straight down from a bridge. Assume negligible air resistance. How fast is it going 4.0 s later? 3. A rock with a mass of 22.45 kg is falling from a tall tower. a. What is the Net Force if the rock is in free fal...
1..Today the Pink Palace Museum (has, is having, had, will have) a science center too. 1.has
1..The Pink Palace's wall (was, were) built with pink marble. 1.was
For Further Reading