Sunday
May 29, 2016

Posts by Dina

Total # Posts: 157

L.o
People. Abuse human right by taking their jobs and disrespecting their country
April 13, 2016

physics
How did you get 17.1
March 21, 2016

PHYSICS?
1300 kg car rounds a banked curve of radius= 50m. If car traveling at 75 km/h and the coefficient of static friction between the tire and road is 0.45 ... 1.) what is the minimum angle of the bank needed to keep the car in the turn? 2.) If the car changes tires, which ...
March 21, 2016

Chemistry
3. suppose a gas at STP. Calculate its pressure at 25 degrees celcius if volume remains unchanged 5. suppose 1.11 L of an unknown gas in a rigid container constant volume is cooled from 22 deg. C to -55 deg C. Calculate the new pressure of the gas 6.) Suppose a 50.0 cm ^3 ...
March 2, 2016

Chemistry1
So the theoretical yield is 16.83 g Fe (s) ____________________________ x 100% = 55.845 atomic mass of Fe = 30.14 Now what do I do. Is that correct? ***feSO4=molesFeSO4*molmassFeSO4 151.908 g/mol = 1 mol FeSO4 x 151.908 ? Help please? Thankyou sorry this is long
February 22, 2016

Chemistry1
The questions asks to write a word equation and a balanced chemical equation for a reaction between aqueous copper (ii) sulfate and solid iron. Assume that iron forms the Fe2+ ion.) Include proper states of matter after each substance (s, l, g, aq). Here is what I got ANSWER: ...
February 22, 2016

PHYSICSHELP
For the Atwood's Machine so the mass on the right side is 5 kg box which is 3m from the *table (represents the straight line)* The left side of the pulley is 2kg box which is at the table. 1.) How do you know or what do you know about the force of tension in the rope ...
February 18, 2016

Physics
This is another question I had too and didn't understand as well. Vector Addition: Use the head to tail method to determine the resultant vector of the following velocity vectors. V1= 540m/s @66 degrees V2= 12m/s @182 degrees V3= 96m/s @312 degrees V4= 332m/s @261 degrees
February 2, 2016

Physics
Vector Addition: I know you can't physically do drawings on this site. Is there a way of someone explaining how to begin with this problem. Can I chose any scale. The directions said to use the head to tail method to determine the resultant vector of the following velocity...
February 2, 2016

English
I'm having trouble putting together a thesis and topic sentences. There is so much great information with my sources, everything seems to sound the same. This is a layout of how my topics could be arranged and organized . I don't know how to do a good transition ...
January 31, 2016

physics
A tortoise and a hare are having a 1000-meter race. The tortoise runs the race at a constant speed of 2.30 cm/s. The hare moves at an average speed of 1.50 m/s for 10.0 minutes and then decides to take a nap. After waking up from the nap, the hare recognizes that the tortoise ...
December 21, 2015

physics 1 Really struggling.Please anyone!!
Really struggling.Please anyone!!
December 20, 2015

physics 1
Problem 1) I don't understand how they got the answers for A) and B) : Ima Rushin can travel from Milwaukee Avenue to the school entrance gate at a constant speed of 22.5 m/s when the lights are green and there is no traffic. On Wednesday, Ima is stopped by a red light at ...
December 20, 2015

Physics DAMON HELP
previous questions.. It's a confusing process for me to put what numbers where and use equations.
December 20, 2015

World History
This is only part of the whole passage. What is the best way to simplify the horrific event because all this info is great to to include in my Summary but I don't want to include it all. ______________________________________ In the Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina, conflict...
November 19, 2015

probability
when it rains, there is a 20% chance that Jamie will go to the gym. When it does not rain, there is a 60% chance that Jamie will go to the gym. there is a 40% chance that it will rain tomorrow. a. what is the probability that Jamie will go to the gym b. if Jamie goes to the ...
November 1, 2015

math
when it rains, there is a 20% chance that Jamie will go to the gym. When it does not rain, there is a 60% chance that Jamie will go to the gym. there is a 40% chance that it will rain tomorrow. a. what is the probability that Jamie will go to the gym b. if Jamie goes to the ...
November 1, 2015

Math
A herd of 100 deer is introduced onto a small island. At first the herd increases rapidly, but eventually food resources dwindle and the population declines. Suppose the number of deer, N(t), after t years is described by the polynomial function: N(t)+ -t^4 +21t^2 +100, where ...
October 16, 2015

algebra
evaluate x^0 when x = negative 3
September 28, 2015

management
which one of the following philosophies makes every employee a quality inspector for his or her own work
September 19, 2015

k12
which of the following assessments types has the greatest effect on your overall
August 18, 2015

ALGEBRA 2 (LOGARITHMIC FUNCTIONS)
These are some I chose to practice but I have a hard time knowing how to do it. The answers are online but that doesn't help. These deal with logarithmic functions etc. PLEASE HELP! THANKYOU 1.)solve the equation: 3^(x+1)=27^(x+3) 2.) e^x=5 3.) 2^(3x)+9=25 4.) 4^(x+1)=21 5...
April 15, 2015

Chemistry
how do you make 50ml of .1 molar solution of benzylamine in acetonitrile
February 9, 2015

Algebra Help
You are going to write a fairy tale! Your story should include all of the standard elements of fairy tales. Begins “Once upon a time … ” Animals can act like humans. Involves magical items or helpers. Ends “ … happily ever after.” Your story must ...
January 15, 2015

Algebra
Once upon a time, there was a Majestic Macaw named Peregrin with a special gift : two zeros of a mysterious quadratic quadratic equation that don't even exist yet! In his squeaky voice he asks Beorn the bear to form factors of this quadratic.Beorn takes the zeros, ...
January 15, 2015

Algebra
So I'm thinking It could start something like this, Once upon a time, there was a Majestic Macaw named Peregrin with a special gift : two zeros of a mysterious quadratic quadratic equation that don't even exist yet! In his squeaky voice he asks Beorn the bear to form ...
January 15, 2015

Algebra
You are going to write a fairy tale! Your story should include all of the standard elements of fairy tales. Begins “Once upon a time … ” Animals can act like humans. Involves magical items or helpers. Ends “ … happily ever after.” Your story must ...
January 15, 2015

physic
A pig slides down a 29° incline in twice the time it would take to slide down a frictionless 29° incline. What is the coefficient of kinetic friction between the pig and the incline?
October 26, 2014

physic
As discussed in Example 4-7, the archerfish hunts by dislodging an unsuspecting insect from its resting place with a stream of water expelled from the fish's mouth. Suppose the archerfish squirts water with a speed of 1.4 m/s at an angle of 50.0° above the horizontal, ...
September 28, 2014

physics
You and a friend stand on a snow-covered roof. You both throw snowballs from an elevation of 18 m with the same initial speed of 11 m/s, but in different directions. You through your snowball downward, at 40° below the horizontal; your friend throws her snowball upward, at...
September 28, 2014

math
The amount of paint an electric paint sprayer applies varies directly with time. A sprayer is set to apply 0.5 gallon in 2.5 minutes. Write an equation that gives the amount P of paint as a function of the time T. How much paint is applied if the sprayer is operated for 20 ...
September 23, 2014

Algebra
What is the product of 9/x-1*7/x-3
July 21, 2014

Chemistry pH
What is the pH of 4.7 M CH3NH3Cl. mehyl-amine, CH3NH2, Kb = 4.4 × 10-4. Do I find Ka first then take the -log(Ka) to find the pH of 4.7M CH3NH3Cl? or do I need to make I.C.E. table?
April 22, 2014

Chemistry pH
What is the pH of a solution that contains 0.30 M HC2H3O2 and 0.95 M C2H3O2-? Use Ka = 1.8 × 10-5 for HC2H3O2.
April 22, 2014

chemistry
I am performing debromination of 1,2-diphenylethane. the reaction is a 1:1 ratio of moles. I have .41g of the dibromide compound and I need 1.25 equivalents of zinc. How many moles of zinc is that?
February 12, 2014

chemistry
What is the definition of an equivalent? a lab procedure requires 1.25 equivalents of zinc powder. How do I determine how much zinc that is?
February 12, 2014

Chemistry
Thank you. So it is w/v vs w/w that makes the difference
February 8, 2014

Chemistry
how many moles are in 4.6ml of 48% HBR? The 48% is by weight. I am not given the density this time.
February 8, 2014

Chemistry
I have .8ml of 35% by weight hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide density is 1.14 g/ml. how many moles of hydrogen peroxide are there?
February 8, 2014

physical science
A car travels through a school zone at a speed of 36 m/s was the 45 mi/h speed limit exceeded? yes or no
January 9, 2014

math
12/25,1/50,11/20 .
November 18, 2013

4th grade math
Lol
May 21, 2013

algebra
Thank you so much Ms. Sue!
April 6, 2013

algebra
Thanks Jake, but the ans. to this problem is x=4/7, so the set up is... 3x-2/3x-4/3.
April 6, 2013

algebra
Thank you Ms.Sue, but could you please show me how you got 7/3x?
April 6, 2013

algebra
How do I solve this problem? 3x-2/3x=4/3
April 6, 2013

Probability
Consider a deck of 52 cards with the following characteristics: 13 red cards, numbered 1 through 13 13 blue cards, numbered 1 through 13 13 green cards, numbered 1 through 13 13 black cards, numbered 1 through 13 1. Describe the steps necessary to calculate the theoretical ...
October 13, 2012

science
how does the thinning of the ozone layer protect your health?
January 30, 2012

Precal
Given f(x) and g(x) below, find: (a) f + g (b) f – g (c) f*g (d) f/g Please show all of your work. f(x) = x + 5 g(x) = 5x^2+15x-3
January 4, 2012

trig
To the nearest degree, determine the measure of <X for each value of tan X if the tan X = 0.25
November 8, 2011

Math
A wooden block that is a rectangular prism is 12 inches long. Melinda cuts the wooden block along its length into 4 cubes. How long is each side of the cube?
November 4, 2011

math
suppose walmart stok is selling at 59 dollars a share and mattel stock is selling at 28 a share. amy waller has a maximum of 6000 dollars to invest. she wishes to purchase four times as many shares of walmart as of mattel. only whole shares of stock can be purchase. a. how ...
October 14, 2011

math
suppose walmart stock is selling at $59 a share and mattel stock is selling at $28 a share. Amy waller has a maximum of $6000 to invest. she wishes to purchase four times as many shares of walmart as of mattel. only whole shares of stock can be purchase. how many shares of ...
October 12, 2011

CHEM
SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING ,STAMPED 14K S&S WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
September 24, 2011

physics
What is the change in kinetic energy of a baseball as it accelerates from rest to 45.0 m/s? The mass of a baseball is 145 grams. answer in joules
March 7, 2011

geometry
an angle is equal to one-third its complement what is the angle?
January 25, 2011

social studies
Would it be A?
October 28, 2010

social studies
Treasury inflation protection bonds pay: fixed interest plus an adjustment for inflation. a return that exceeds twice the inflation rate. fixed interest that exceeds the rate of inflation. a rate that combines the unemployment and inflation indices.
October 28, 2010

social studies
I chose D, but dont know if im right.
October 27, 2010

social studies
To develop your self-confidence: learn to rely mostly on intuition. develop a base of knowledge for problem solving. use enough negative self-talk to appear humble. downplay acquiring a lot of facts.
October 27, 2010

social studies
Would it be A?
October 27, 2010

social studies
As a result of reengineering, work processes are: radically redesigned and simplified. turned over to outside companies. made much more complex. controlled by computer programs.
October 27, 2010

social studies
Please help!! I am debating between A and C.
October 26, 2010

social studies
A likely question (or request for information) that you'd probably hear during a behavioral interview would be: "Describe your worst behavioral traits." "Describe your best behavioral traits." "Explain to me how you handled a customer emergency.&...
October 26, 2010

social studies
thank you Ms. Sue :)
October 25, 2010

social studies
Oh I get it now...It's B :)
October 25, 2010

social studies
I dont understand the question, but I chose D. Am I right?
October 25, 2010

social studies
In an attempt to make a sound vocational choice, Jared studies the Occupational Outlook Handbook. He is practicing the strategy referred to as: seeking professional help. finding occupational facts. getting firsthand experience. matching your career to your lifestyle.
October 25, 2010

Physical science
A chair lift holding a 100 kg man rises 5 meters in height in 10 second time period. Ignore the weight of the chair and related machinery and answer the following: How much power is required, in Watts?
October 23, 2010

social studies
Thank you both!
October 23, 2010

social studies
If I understand the question right, I got this question right. I chose B. It is a behavior of a specific group.
October 23, 2010

social studies
Which of the following is the best example of a cultural norm? The average height of adults How much respect is given to older people The average year-round temperature The age of the civilization
October 23, 2010

social studies
thank you!
October 23, 2010

social studies
I chose B. Am I right?
October 23, 2010

social studies
Finding out what your boss expects of you relates to the theory of: leadership. goal setting. human relations. defense mechanisms.
October 23, 2010

social studies
I chose B. would I be right?
October 22, 2010

social studies
Groupthink is likely to occur when: anger within the group has been growing. the need arises for a group opinion. almost no conflict is expressed within the group. the group is composed of an even number of people.
October 22, 2010

social studies
thank you
October 22, 2010

social studies
Ichose D. Am I right?
October 22, 2010

social studies
In the hostile environment form of sexual harassment, the harassed person: does not get a fair hearing for the complaint. suffers from a job loss for having filed a complaint. suffers from a job loss for refusing to grant sexual favors. may not necessarily suffer a job loss.
October 22, 2010

business
thank you for you help!!
October 22, 2010

business
They all seem right to me, but my second choice would be A, because from what I understand they are restless. Am I right?
October 22, 2010

business
I chose C
October 22, 2010

business
A person with type A behavior: is always in a hurry. gets a heart attack at an early age. is impatient and angry. wants success at any price
October 22, 2010

chemistry
WTH did DrBob22 just say?
October 19, 2010

9th grade
???108
September 20, 2010

9th grade
Simplify the expression. 3 [ (15 - 3)^2 / 4] a. 36 b. 108 c. 18 d. 9
September 20, 2010

american government
Yes I agree I think B is correct. In the economic sphere, not the social sphere.
July 1, 2010

algebra
factor completely 25c^2-81
June 6, 2010

math
how zdo you find the endpoint of a segment?
May 27, 2010

Economic
The market for Good X can be depicted with the following demand and supply equations: Demand: P = 50 – 1/2Q Supply: P = 1/3Q Where P is price per unit and Q represents quantity in units. Policy makers plan on imposing a $1 per unit tax on this good. Question: ( Market for...
April 11, 2010

Economic
A Giffin good is not correctly described by which of the following? A)A Giffin good must be an inferior good. B)A Giffin good must be such that the income effect and the substitution effect move in opposite directions, and the income effect outweighs the substitution effect. C...
April 11, 2010

Economics
1. B) 2.I don't know.Can you explain to me?
April 11, 2010

Economics
Multiple choice 1. If the friend offers to pay you $1 five years from today, the net present value will: A)be higher than $1. B)depend upon the interest rate offered. C)be equal to zero since you don't have the dollar. D)not be important in understanding the time value of ...
April 11, 2010

Chemistry
How many grams of ice at -14.0 degree Centigrade can be completely converted to liquid at 13.7 degree Centigrade if the available heat for this process is 5.91×10^3 kJ? For ice, use a specific heat of 2.01J/(g.degree Centigrade}) and H2 = 6.01 kJ/mol. Express your answer...
April 3, 2010

Chemistry
Zinc metal reacts with hydrochloric acid according to the following balanced equation. Zn(s) + 2HCl(aq) --> ZnCl2(aq) + H2(g) When 0.114 g of Zn(s) is combined with enough HCl to make 51.1 mL of solution in a coffee-cup calorimeter, all of the zinc reacts, raising the ...
April 2, 2010

science please no websites
could you please give me an example of the following(types of friction) : -static -sliding And also: -friction -buoyant force -air resistance Thank You!
March 31, 2010

science please help
could you please give me an example of the following(types of friction) : -static -sliding And also: -friction -buoyant force -air resistance Thank You!
March 31, 2010

Science Please I NEED Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Describe how the instantaneous speed of a car changes when the car is moving with constant speed , speeding up, and slowing down please answer as soon as possible
March 28, 2010

Science please i need help!!!!!!!!!!
how can two observers measure a different speed for the same moving object
March 28, 2010

  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Next>>