Total # Posts: 809
I believe that diversity is absolutely necessary for an organization success. Diversity is vital to all organizations having a group of diverse people helps to remove boundaries between certain groups of people. Every team member is unique in his or her own way, and each has ...
September 16, 2009
When deciding whether to store data in a database or in a spreadsheet, what are some of the questions you should consider? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using each of these tools to manage data.
August 22, 2009
What volume (mL) of sulfur dioxide can be produced by the complete reaction of 3.82 g of calcium sulfite with excess HCl, when the final SO2 pressure is 827 torr at 44 degrees celsius?
August 6, 2009
Data Analysis Help
4. Cells must be __________ and the sheet protected to prevent edits being made to the data. locked secured formatted values 5. To print column and row headings on all pages, set the options in the __________ command in the Page Setup group. Highlight Set Print Area Print All ...
July 26, 2009
You are a District sales manager and you are overloaded with data that you need to compile into useable data and you are looking to use Excel to help you do this. Using the concept from this week, how will you determine where to start and what tools can you use within Excel to...
July 22, 2009
Data Analysis Help
Arithmetic operations, cell references, and __________ can be used in Excel formulas. constants macros programs procedures is it A 2Using the mouse to select a specific cell is when creating a formula is called: sizing. moving. accessing. pointing. is it D 3.To ensure that the...
July 19, 2009
Formulas are a great way to save time and effort when using Excel what are some ideas for formulas you could create to help you with this situation? * You wish to calculate the commission on sales. The commission is 6% on all sales that are at least 20% above cost. ...
July 15, 2009
The use of excel Excel is a very necessary tool for all businesses in today's job market. Excel makes it easy to organize, calculate, analyze and chart data. It can be used for both simple and concrete projects. Excels spreadsheets are best used for managing finances, ...
July 11, 2009
Math Help Pleae (Chopsticks)
Thanks. What about find the slope, if it exists, of the line containing the given pair points (-17,-3) and (-20,-9) The slope M= is this 2x+31 or 2x or just 2?
April 28, 2009
Math Help Pleae
1) (6z-u)(6z+7u) how do I Find the product for this? I have 36z^2+36zu-7u^2 is that correct? 2) Also how do i complete the ordered given pairs for the equation x-3=0 Y is 4, 1, -3 what is x?
April 28, 2009
My question is, how do people who are not so attractive get in relationships? What about those people who aren't attractive but seem to have several suitors or potential mates?
April 22, 2009
Business (Help) check
3. Firms adopting a relationship marketing strategy by creating a community of buyers view their company's Internet web site as a(n): (Points: 1) promising technique to reach the mass market. threat to the effective and efficient implementation of their strategy. tool ...
April 20, 2009
If our attitudes flow in part from our attributions, it would seem that our attributions for others behaviors are rather important. How much time and energy do you invest in making sure you aren't guilty of the fundamental attribution error or the self-serving bias?
April 18, 2009
Help please. I believe that the move from selling music on a physical product to selling it digitally represents a change that will affect other industries. My Question? How are things different for a business with digital products? How does marketing change, if consumer ...
April 18, 2009
4. Which of the following companies faces the problem of undercapitalization? A large corporation that has been hit with a major lawsuit because one of its products has a design flaw that has led to serious injuries. A small new company struggling because it has insufficient ...
April 12, 2009
Help find information on this The collapse of Enron, Worldcom, and other firms has raised a number of questions concerning the ethical standards of outside auditors. As a result, a number of new rules and laws were adopted i need to describe these changes
April 10, 2009
Can you help. Thinking about this I think a company can't really make a-lot of profit if they spend no money on quality controls because,"quality control is the more traditional way that businesses have used to manage quality. Quality control is concerned with ...
April 6, 2009
16. (TCO 2) Which of the following is the most important step to help improve America's business ethics? Middle management support. Training. -- Enforcement. Identification of the organizational ethics officer. 17. (TCO 2) Top leaders in government and business today are: ...
March 29, 2009
The famous behavioral psychologist John B. Watson once said: "Give me a dozen healthy infants, well-formed, and my own specified world to bring them up in, and I'll guarantee to take any one--at random and train him to become any type of specialist I might select: ...
March 27, 2009
. Which of the following activities would be a part of a managers leadership function? (Points: 1) Devising a new strategic plan to compete in an established market by introducing radically lower prices. Recruiting qualified workers to join the organization and assigning...
March 22, 2009
Indicate whether the market price of a product will most likely go up or down in the following situations and why: a) There is a drought in the Midwest (bushel of wheat) My answer: Go up, becuase the supply is limited b)Strawberries are in season with a bumber crop My answer: ...
March 16, 2009
It is common sense to see that the brain has an impact on the body. If the brain issues the command to look to the left, the body generally responds by doing just that. How much can be said of the reverse? Does the body have an impact on the brain?
March 16, 2009
physics isnt my best subject so that is why I go to Goolgle and look up the answers but to who ever put this up thaks cuz it helped me some ut i dp got one question. Now if I was to want to go and touch an electrical fence while wearing rubber gloves would i be shocked at all...
March 14, 2009
1. The majority of CEOs blame unethical employee conduct on: the breakdown of traditional religious institutions. a failure of leadership to establish ethical standards. the increase in lawsuits used to avoid personal responsibility. the nation's business schools that ...
March 14, 2009
13. Giganeers faces competition from many other companies that also provide engineering consulting services. In order to gain more business, Gig has tried to convince potential clients that his company offers better service than the competition. He has advertised heavily in ...
March 8, 2009
Can you help me with this question. In his book Wealth of Nations, Scottish economist Adam Smith argued that society's interests are best served by a private enterprise system in which individual entrepreneurs seek their own self-interest versus other types of economic ...
March 4, 2009
Can one please proofread my paper> A Better Man Looking back at my life I see that I have made many mistakes. All due to my lack of patience and never listening to what my mother told me. If I had only listened to her words of wisdom and had taken into consideration what I ...
January 13, 2009
It is nearly always election time nowadays, when logical fallacies abound. What is your opinion of the current political scene? Do you follow it? Do you think all candidates are guilty of logical fallacies when campaigning? Can you provide a recent example?
January 6, 2009
At work one day, Erica franz received 7 packages. Speedy delivery delivered twice as many as ralph's exoress, while ralph express delivered one more than sandquick package service. how many packages did each serivce deliver to erica
December 18, 2008