Total # Posts: 18
1 ) Find the inverse of g(x) = 5x -2 2) the graph (x-2)^2 + 3(y-2)^2 = 25 is graph of a(an) ______ 3) which equation has a vertex (5,- 4) a) y= (x+4)^2 - 5 c) y = (x-5)^2 -4 b) y = (x-4)^2 +5 d) y=(x+5)^2 -4 4) solve 8^x less than or equal to 25 5) name the axis to which the ...
July 30, 2012
1) find the coordinate of the image of point (1,2) translated left 2 units and reflected over the x -axis 2) Find the coordinate of the image of the point (2, -4) reflected over the x-axis 3) Determine the midpoint of the segment whose endpoints are A(7, 3, -4) and B(-3, 1, 0...
July 20, 2012
1) write an equation for a circle with the center (2,0) and radius sqrt 11 2) Find the common ratio in the geometric sequence : 7, -28, 112 .... 3) In a recursive formula, each succeeding term is formulated from the next term. a) true b) false 4) find the four corners of the ...
May 18, 2011
1) Abernathy was part of the civil rights movement. He helped orgsnize the Montgomery Boycott and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference 2) Robert Abernathy was the best friend and close assistant to Martin Luther King Jr. Because he was so close to Dr King, he had the ...
December 4, 2010
1) Why was Ralph Abernathy a reliable source for information about the civil rights movements ? 2) How might the association with Martin Luther King Jr., have affected his point of new toward those events?
December 4, 2010
What was the main purpose of Truman's speech a)to frighten the soviet gobernment b)to make clear how the United States would respond to Communist aggression c) to win congressional approval of the containment policy d)to expand the cold war
November 28, 2010
1) How do we solve the Social Security problems ? 2) List pros and cons I need to write a one page report which solution I support and why ? I need some assistance on writing this..
November 26, 2010