Which of the following words does NOT share the same etymology as the vocabulary word symmetry? A.synthesize B.symbol C.symphony D.sympathetic I think the answer is B. symbol. Thanks for the help :)
ACCOUNTING (Advance Sales)
Hi: I am unsure of how to adjust Advance Sales. For Year End, DEC 31, 2011. If my Unadjusted Balance for advance sales is $324,000 and I am told the following: 75% of the balance in Advance Sales is for garments to be made and delivered in 2012; the remaining 25% is from sales...
It was right :)
So I should make "all of the above" the answer?
So, they are all the right answer? I know any of these maps could be used to describe a city, but I don't know if they are all the answer. Wish the question was regular multple choice...
What kind of map could you use to show information about a city? -a relief map -a population density map -a political boundary map -a vegitation map -All of the above You can pick as many as you want, but the question is only worth one point. I think the answers are political ...
Decide if the underlined pronoun (I put what was underlined in parentheses) in the sentences below is being used as a subject, a predicate nominative, or an appositive. (He) and Bev are using the new computer. subject (my answer)predicate nominative appositive The dancers on t...
You need to dissolve CaCl2 in water to make a mixture that is 31.5% calcium chloride by mass. If the total mass of the mixture is 254.6 g, what masses of CaCl2 and water should be used?
For Further Reading