Describe how you would support a client with acquire brain injury who demonstrated cognitive deficits as a result of his injury . identify a minimum of 2 possible problems you might encounter and what positive intervention strategies you would use.
Monday, April 20, 2015 at 7:31pm
How were William Lloyd Garrison and the Rev. Elijah Lovejoy alike? Both lived in Boston and were Underground Railroad conductors. Both printed newspapers with antislavery messages in the North. Both used their houses as Underground Railroad stations and risked their lives for ...
Monday, April 20, 2015 at 7:27pm
PLEASE HELP! what is a likely reason that india supported east pakistan's effort to gain independence from pakistan? 1. East pakistan agreed with india's policy of nonalignment 2. India and Pakistan were in conflict 3. East pakistan was close to india's large ...
Monday, April 20, 2015 at 1:32pm
1. ) At the height of Topa Inca's rule, how many people lived in the Incan Empire? a. ) 100,000 b. ) 2 million c. ) 12 million d. ) 200 million 2. ) Like many modern-day countries, Incan nobles conducted a ____ so that people could be taxed. a. ) competition b. ) research ...
Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 9:00pm
Please help me find the wrong grammar, word use and sentences structure for me.. *It's not essay. It's my homework from teacher to modify What can you do to reduce global warming in Thailand Global warming is big problem for the word. Now, the word want assistance from...
Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 3:17am
non profit Accounting
The mayor of a large city approaches a group of citizens and suggests that they form an organization to provide social, educational, and recreational programs for local youth. The group agrees and forms an entity called the Community Youth Organization (CYO). The group also ...
Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 12:51am
how was south carolina constitution of 1868 different from earlier versions? A. Representation was based on wealth and population B. Property owners alone could vote C. All men were given the right to vote D. Women were given the right to vote Is it A:)
Friday, April 17, 2015 at 2:10pm
what should you refrain from doing while helping a friend or family member who is being abused? A) Confront the abuser on behalf of your friend or family member. B) Encourage your friend or family member to seek help or guidance from others. C) Tell your friend or family ...
Friday, April 17, 2015 at 1:32pm
5. William Tecumseh Sherman's "march to the sea" headed toward; A) Charleston, SC ****** B) Richmond Virginia C) Savannah Georgia D) Baltimore, Maryland 7. What battle began when the Union cavalry surprised the Rebel infantry raiding the town for shoes? (1 point...
Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 8:43pm
math word problems
Q. Marissa had a doctors appointment last Friday. the bill for her visit came to $345. Her family's health insurance will pay 80% of the bill. What is the dollar figure that Marissa's family will have to pay?? - A. Do I divide...?
Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 7:16pm
Strategies for the Independent Learner
When you approach a text, you should A. survey it, using the technique called SQ3R. B. dive right in at the first page and read the assigned section. C. skip over words you dont know. D. read only the boldface type. 2. The proctored exams for your degree courses are A. ...
Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 3:31pm
Social Studies PLS. Help
1. The Zealots were Jews who believed a. they should fight the Romans--- b. they should accept Roman rule c. they should set up a new country d. religious laws must be followed 2. What happened after the Jews rebelled against the Romans in AD 132? a. Jewish forces defeated the...
Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 11:21am
POL201 American National Government
Question 1.1. Despite the greater federal authority in the federal relationship, federalism is still important for all the following reasons except that (Points : 1) it provides the best means of developing a vast country because it allows for experimentation. it may ...
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 7:29pm
The background screening of possible employees should include A. IRS federal income tax payment verification. B. family health history. C. a personal physical fitness assessment. D. Social Security number verification my answer is d
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 7:03pm
Social Studies 30-2
In the article "An Example of Freedom of Expression" What is your response to the court's decision on Keegstra? How did Keegstra's individual right to freedom of expression conflict with the rights of others?
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 1:29pm
1. The empress Theodora helped (1 point) the theater prosper. destroy the Byzantine Empire. women gain more rights.* Rome become prosperous again. 2. From the AD 500s to the AD 1100s, the Byzantine Empire (1 point) was a crossroads for trade. * was constantly at war with Rome...
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 12:42pm
How did the wartime economies of the North and South compare? a. Goods and resources of the North b. Goods and resources of the South (the a and b are not answer choices I have to answer those in my answer for the main question)
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 9:36pm
Thank you very much for your help, i am in a rush but i will be patient. * marks my answer. 1. What was the effect of World War I on South Carolina? A. The state economy shrunk significantly. B. Citizens used more resources, such as meat and fuel, than before the war. C. ...
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 8:43pm
Hi, I'm writing a paper for my social problems class and am having a hard time coming up with advantages and disadvantages of increasing the number of street-patrolling police officers as a means to combat the high prevalence of violent crime within the major cities of the...
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 7:35am
SOCIAL STDIES HELP!
In this portfolio assignment, you will choose an event from the time periods of the Gilded Age or the Progressive Era and take on a persona from the event. For example, you could choose to portray a sharecropper or tenant farmer, a participant of the Atlanta race riot, or Tom ...
Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 5:37pm
social studies 8th
1. What was the cause of American leaders initial refusal to enter World War I? (1 point) They wanted to maintain the countrys isolationist policy.*** They were not certain the country had the resources to fight. The United States did not wish to side with the ...
Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 5:30pm
I asked my son to visit a sick friend, his favourite film is on tv that night. He's form, but decides to visit anyway. Am I correct when I say according to G.H. Mills 'the generalised other' governed his behaviour. or is the the significant other
Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 11:59am
legal aspects of health information
Dr. Pearson has recently been hired into the Central City Internal Medicine Group as its fifth physician. He has recently completed his residency and is eager to enter private practice. Dr.Pearson is introduced to Meredith and Dawn, two members of the billing staff for the ...
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 11:42pm
How might the "Sociological Imagination" be useful in your everyday life. I know what it means but finding it difficult to gets examples besides, employment and marriage issues.
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 10:43am
Thanks Reed for link, unfortunately I still need some guidance. How can knowing the boundary of your thoughts, feeling and experience be helpful in 'understanding others'
Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 5:10am
A poll of 700 persons attending the Taste of Chicago showed that 455 persons, 65% of the sample, believed that the food was overpriced. It is estimated that 1,250,000 persons attend the Taste. Statistics suggest that, although 65% plus or minus 5% of attendees believe that the...
Friday, April 10, 2015 at 9:47am
True or false? According to socioemotional selectivity theory, emotional regulation becomes the primary social need in middle adulthood. (Points : 1) True False
Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 9:01pm
I am doing an essay on Empathy and the enemies of empathy. While I have mentioned, ethnocentrism and racism along with sexism as enemies and given examples. I would like to include classism but need a current example for classism. Thanks
Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 10:44am
Disussing the future of management, Manager A maintains that we can expect a continued rise of virtual management and growth in technology. Manager B acknowledges that Managers A's projuctions are likely, but incomplete. He adds that there will also be an increased focus ...
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 6:31pm
1) Which Geographic Feature most enabled people to cross the himalayas and other northern Mountains to settle the Indian Subcontinent? A) Rivers such as the ganges B)Gorges such as the khyber pass C)Lower mountains such as the Indian Subcontinet. D)Low lands such as thar ...
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 8:12am
How can you - illustrate how you came to "know the of boundary of your own thoughts, feelings and experiences" and how this is helpful in understanding others. I know we learn our boundries from a young age, but how is it helpful in understanding others? and how do ...
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 4:48am
1) How did Muslim Turks influence Turkey's development? 2) What is likely to happen in the political and economic future of Cyprus? 3) How are the viewpoints of Turkey's urban and rural population likely to differ regarding the role of women in society? Explain. I ...
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 10:18pm
Is there objectivity in ethics, or is ethics simply a matter of social convention? Does the wrongness of some acts - such as genocide, torture, terrorism, murder - transcend social convention?
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 9:31pm
1) Diversity most closely means (1 point) a. sharing cultural traits and practices with others. ** b. making up a whole of many different parts. c. being a member of a small ethnic group. d. having many similar regions next to one another. 2) How does life in Istanbul differ ...
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 8:47pm
1.What was the most important factor leading to the end of the Cold War? a)The European Economic Community formed b)Democratic revolutions began in Eastern Europe c)The Marshall Plan helped rebuild Western Europe d)a U.S.-soviet peace treaty helped repair relations.***
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 12:02am
2. Why did the United States enter World War I? (Choose all that apply.) (2 points) U.S. leaders wanted German territory. U.S. leaders wanted to aid German efforts in the war. U.S. leaders believed Germany had violated international law. The U.S. economy depended on ...
Monday, April 6, 2015 at 11:18pm
What incentive did Spanish explorers have for settling the Caribbean islands? a)spices and silks b)faster trade routes c)land for plantations*** d)abundant sources of furs
Monday, April 6, 2015 at 10:14pm
1.why is it necessary to make a pressure bandage for a bleeding injury a)to cover the wound so id does not get contaminated b)to create a barrier so the blood does not infect the rescuer c)to help stop the bleeding by applying continuous pressure****
Monday, April 6, 2015 at 4:05pm
Please check my answers; stuck on a few questions on my homework. 1. In the long run, an increase in the supply of bank loans is matched by a __________ in the price level and the quantity of real loans is __________. A. rise; unchanged B. rise; increased C. fall; unchanged D...
Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 5:33pm
True or False? Exercise not only reduces the risk of stroke, osteoporosis, and diabetes, but it also improves overall mental health, reduces stress and depression, and increases happiness. (Points : 1) True False
Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 12:30pm
Can someone check my homework answers? Can not find these topics in my book; I read the chapter several times. Thank you 1.Income taxes create a difference between the wage rate paid by companies and received by workers. These taxes __________ both employment and potential GDP...
Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 11:38am
i have answered the questions but i want to be sure before submit them 1. In a study examining preschoolers responses to their peers distress, researchers used _______ to record each instance in which a child cried, followed by other childrens reactions. ...
Friday, April 3, 2015 at 10:19pm
Andrew Jackson's specie circular of 1836 stipulated that after August 15 only _______ would be accepted in payment for public lands. A. gold B. gold and silver C. special banknotes D. silver
Friday, April 3, 2015 at 5:37pm
The process by which we learn the ways of a given society or social group so that we can function within it is called A. social anxiety. B. socialization. C. socializing. D. social revolution. I choose C
Friday, April 3, 2015 at 5:30pm
Can you edit my editorial for grammar punctuation, spelling etc? Samantha Witkowski CHC 2D Mrs. Buyers April, 4, 2015 Aboriginal Opinion Editorial On going years of mistreatment to Aboriginals have been heavily weighed and debated amongst the Canadian government. This ...
Friday, April 3, 2015 at 3:51pm
HELP MS. SUE!!! 1. Nearly every village in mexico has a church and a market. The city's public square where the market is held is called a a. quatro b. plaza c. casa. d. squatter.** 2. To what country does Mexico export the most goods? a. Germany b. Canada c. Guatemala d. ...
Friday, April 3, 2015 at 10:21am
1.) The Himalayas separate ______. a.) Pakistan and India b.) The Indian subcontinent from the rest of Asia. c.) Afghanistan from the rest of South Asia. d.)Northern and Southern Asia. 2.) The Green Revolution changed the way in which people benefit from the land by what? a.) ...
Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 10:08am
Can you check my answers? My answers are marked with this: (*) 1. What was the effect of World War I on South Carolina? A. The state economy shrunk significantly. *** B. Citizens used more resources, such as meat and fuel, than before the war. C. Factory production slowed and ...
Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 2:39am
PLEASE HELP, I need to get this done in 2 hours 1. What was the effect of World War I on South Carolina? A. The state economy shrunk significantly. B. Citizens used more resources, such as meat and fuel, than before the war. C. Factory production slowed and trade decreased ...
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 10:21pm
Which of the following is included within the domain of social and emotional development? A. Memory B. Physical growth C. Gender identity D. Motor development I choose D
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 5:09pm
What was one of the main advantage of the South? A.) A small population of free men B.) The Strong support of its white population C.) Its belief in states' rights D.) Its industrial base I think its either C or D
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 9:23pm
7th grade math (probability)
I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade wants to have a back-up representative just in case the first teacher is absent. Based on the same scenario as #2, if a math teacher was chosen to be the 7th grade representative, what is the probablility that the back-up ...
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 8:09pm
SOCIAL STDIES HELP!!!!!
1. What was the New South philosophy? (1 point) a philosophy that the southern economy should become more industrialized the idea that African Americans should own more businesses*** the notion that traditional farming techniques should be maintained a concept that allowed ...
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 8:05pm
CHILD DEVELOPMENT PART 2
According to the Department of Health and Human Services Day Care Requirements (DHHSDCR), in a federally funded child care center, the maximum allowable group size for children between the ages of three years and six years (based on scheduled enrollment) is A. 12. B. 6. C. 8...
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 7:44pm
child day care
. In the childcare field, the main purpose of a Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) is to A. improve and standardize the quality of care in all facilities in the state. B. lower the cost of childcare. C. make it easier for parents to find childcare. D. make childcare ...
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 7:33pm
SOCIAL STDIES HELP!
5. Which of the following is true about the Atlanta Riot of 1906? (Choose all that apply.) (2 points) A mob attacked African Americans in downtown Atlanta.*** Blacks began the riot in white neighborhoods. It eventually led to improved race relations between blacks and whites...
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 7:11pm
social studies 8th
1. The separate-but-equal doctrine comes from which of the following? (1 point) Jim Crow laws the Plessy v. Ferguson decision*** the Cumming v. Richmond Board of Education decision anti-Semitism 2. John Hope became the first African American president of which ...
Monday, March 30, 2015 at 7:07pm
1. The three broad categories, also called domains, of adult development are: physical, cognitive, and sexual. (Points : 1) True False Question 2.2. Temperament is a term that relates to personality and emotional development. (Points : 1) True False Question 3.3. True or False...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 6:54pm
1. David is somewhat afraid of flying. When he is required to travel on business, he prefers to take a train or drive if the distance is short enough that he can arrive on schedule. However, if the distance is long and driving does not make sense, he will fly because he does ...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 6:52pm
After school, Raven enjoys going to the park to hang out with her friends and watch them do tricks on their skateboards. Every day, her friends encourage her to get a skateboard so that she can learn how to skate and do what they do. Eventually, Raven gives in and buys a ...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 6:40pm
1. Shawn Fitzgerald finds a suitable property and agrees upon a selling price of $137,900. The mortgage company requires a 20% down payment and Shawn chooses to finance the property for 30 years at 8%. What is the total amount of interest charged, rounded to the nearest whole ...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 4:46pm
Problem: A riding stable manager is planning a nutritional diet for 9 horses. The manager finds the table below in a guide about horse health. The cost of 1000 Calories of horse feed is $0.25. What is the cost per day to feed 9 horses? (Hint: First, try writing an expression ...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 3:13pm
2.in what industry did the industrial revolution begin? a)coal mining b)electrical production** c)steel manufacturing d)textile manufacturing 3.Which renaissance scientist first proposed the heliocentric theory? a)Francis Bacon b)Nicolaus Copernicus c)Galileo Galilei*** d)...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 2:03am
1.which of the following improved during the industrial revolution? a)treatment of disease*** b)pollution in cities c)child labor conditions d)housing for the poor 2.in what industry did the industrial revolution begin? a)coal mining b)electrical production c)steel ...
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 1:18am
1.What role did Marco Polo play in the age of exploration? a)He found the first sea route to Asia. b)He conquered native peoples in the Americas. c)He invented new tools and methods of navigation. d)He increased European interest in foreign lands idk i need help.
Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 12:50am