Ayer mis amigos Esteban, Ana, Olivia y yo fuimos al cine a ver la nueva película de Javier Bardem. A mí me (1) ____ la película porque Javier es uno de mis actores favoritos. Pero a (2)____ le (3)______ ; él empezó a dormirse al final. A Ana ...
Monday, October 7, 2013 by Kayee
Which of the following is true of the Spanish-American War? A. Racial tensions were suspended for the duration of the war. B. About one in ten American soldiers were black. C. Black soldiers referred to black Cubans as "Smoked Spaniards." D. The black soldiers who ...
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 by Sierra
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! <3 1. Which of the following describes the role of an anthropologist? (1 point) a person who studies the origin and development of humans*** a person who searches for artifacts from prehistoric people a person who excavates remains from early ...
Tuesday, October 1, 2013 by Marie
I need to form a question out of this response. I wanted to know if it was correct. Response:Hay mucha tarea hoy. Question I formed:¿Cuánta tarea hay hoy?
Monday, September 30, 2013 by Devyn
Why were the British more successful than the Spanish in colonizing North America? Select one: a. They found more gold. b. They had a stronger military. c. They attracted more immigrants. d. They bonded with Native American populations. On the heels of repealing the Stamp Act...
Saturday, September 28, 2013 by john
Geography (Ms. Sue)
1). How did colonialism affect the development of democracy? A: Colonialism affected the development of democracy as a government which was based upon colonialism censored the press, limited free speech, and punished dissent. It also discriminated against all who were not part...
Friday, September 27, 2013 by Anonymous
Geography (Ms. Sue)
How does the culture of the Caribbean differ from the culture of Central America? A: The culture of the Caribbean differs from the culture of Central America as the culture of the Caribbean was shaped by a vast variety of influences, such as by the Spanish, French, British, ...
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 by Anonymous
Geography (Ms. Sue)
1). How might democratic reforms and improved trade agreements contribute to a stronger economy in Mexico? 2). What effect might Mexico's young population have on its development? 3). In what ways have Native American and Spanish influences shaped Mexico? My answers to ...
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 by Anonymous
I need to make each statement into a question using the interrogative words. Can someone revise the questions Adónde Cuándo Cuántos De dónde Dónde Por qué Qué Quién ¿ Dónde caminan Paco y Rosa? Paco y Rosa ...
Sunday, September 22, 2013 by Elizabeth
i am writing things I do on that ship. choose the correct verb based on its meaning to complete each sentence. a. toco b. nado c. almuerzo d. juego e. escucho f. miro g. abro h. hablo i. voy j. como 15._____la musica 16.______ en el comedor 17._____ la puerta con la llave 18. ...
Thursday, September 19, 2013 by anonoymus wizard
choose the correct word to complete each sentence, or choose a phrase that would logically go with the statement. A.Hace color B.Voy a la bibloteca C.Vo al club de jovenes D.Voy al comedor E. Es la cabina F. Voy al cine G. Voy a la piscina H. Es la galeria de fotos I. Van al ...
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 by anonoymus wizard
I am writing things that I do on the ship. Choose the correct verb (based on its meaning) to complete each sentence. A. Taco B. Nado C. Almuerzo D. Juego E. Escucho F. Miro. G. Abro H. Hablo I. Voy J. Como 1. ____ la musica. 2. ____ en la comedor. 3. ____ la puerta con la ...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 by Aspen
Which expression means the same as this one: ¿Son las siete menos veinte? A. Son las siete y veinte. B. Son las ocho y veinte. C. Son las seis y cuarenta. D. Son las siete y cuarenta. B?
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 by Jake
True or False Check. 1. During the Starving Time of 1609-10, some of the colonists turned to cannibalism as a means of survival. True 2. Early settlers of Jamestown spent many of their waking hours bowling. True 3. The location of Jamestown was selected partially out of fear ...
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 by Henry
1) Le compro un regalo para mi hermana. Me lo compro esta tarde. Se lo compro esta tarde. Te las compro esta tarde. Se la compro esta tarde. 2) Mis padres viajaron a México. Voy a escribir_____ una carta. les la le los 3) Yo te puedo pagar mañana. Bueno, pá...
Saturday, August 17, 2013 by Kelsey
Can somebody please see if this is correct as to what I have written in Spanish? If not correct please make corrections for me. Iguales en las tres obras 1. La relación: los padres y sus hijos, la relación con Alina y su padre o las relaciones con sus padres y ...
Saturday, July 27, 2013 by Joy
Can somebody please make the corrections here on what I have written in Spanish? Específicas de las ataduras Benjamín y Alina tuvieron una relación fuerte como padre e hija. Benjamín quiso todos para su hija, le adoraba y a menudo le compar&...
Saturday, July 27, 2013 by Joy
Can somebody please let me know whether or not this is written correctly in Spanish and if not then please make the corrections? Específicas de No oyes lardar los perros Ignacio, el hijo y su padre tuvieron una relación fría, triste y distante...
Saturday, July 27, 2013 by Joy
Please let me know whether or not this is written correctly in Spanish as follows: Específicas de El Hijo El padre y el hijo tienen una relación buena. El padre era una persona de cuidado, de apoya y confianza en relación con su hijo. Ambos, les ...
Saturday, July 27, 2013 by Joy
my answer has ( ) around it With respect to the eighteenth century, the concept of the "middle ground" is helpful in A. understanding the attitudes of Indians living between the Appalachians and the Mississippi. B. explaining the attitudes and preferences of the ...
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 by carolyn
The _______ were responsible for the forced migration of more people from Africa than any other colonial power. A. British B. Dutch C. Portuguese D. Spanish
Thursday, July 11, 2013 by Anonymous
Sorry for the backwards accents I just got a new keyboard, so I don't know how to do the spanish accents yet. I hope a got more right this time 1. Camarero, ¿me trae ________? Quiero pedir un postre. A. El mantel B. el menú C. la servilleta D. la merienda I ...
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 by Eri Uchi
1. Generalmente el autobus llega a las tres, pero estan mañana llegó a las tres y diez. ¿Por qué llegó _____? A. temprano B. tarde C. anoche D. esta noche I said B 2. Necesito comprar unos libros en español. Vamos _________ . A. a la ...
Sunday, July 7, 2013 by Eri
1) Mi padre le compró a mi madre algo ________: una pulsera muy bonita con su nombre. A. encantada B. fascinante C. divertida D. personal I said D 2) Muchos _____ fueron al baile. A. trajes B. aretes C. invitados D. initaciones I said C 3) Pienso llevar _______ al baile...
Sunday, July 7, 2013 by Eri
1. Sí, sus padres ________ ; Ramón no debe ir a la escuela. A. está enfermo B. tienen razón C. son amables D. viven cerca de aquí I said B 2. ¿Prefieren Uds. una casa pequeña o una casa grande? _______ una casa grande. A. ...
Friday, June 28, 2013 by Eri
Which of the following was the primary interest of the British goverment in approving James Oglethorpe's Georgia colony? A. developing new lands for rice production B.Thwarting spanish claims in the area south of carolina C. Providing an asylum for British debtors D. ...
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 by cathy
1) ¿Crees que las fábricas son _____ para el medio ambiente? A. puras B. una amenaza C. contaminadas D. buenos I said D 2) El tigre es uno de los animales que está en ____ de extinción. A. un árbol B. un zoológico C. peligro D. una ...
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 by Eri
1)Hay que ______ agua, ¿verdad? A. conserva B. conservar C. conservé D. conservo I said B. 2) Quiero dormir. Por favor, _____ la luz. A. apagamos B. apago C. apagué D. apaga I said B. 3) ¿Dicen Uds. La verdad? Sí, siempre la __________. A. ...
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 by Eri
luke y renato / venir / a tu casa / para escuchar música nosotros / poder / almorzar / con lori y roberto thad y lorenzo / preferir / salir / con sus amigos berta y amanda / querer / almorzar / en el parque can someone help i am lost i have to put these words in to ...
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 by mike
Tu amigo insiste en preguntarte de quiénes son las cosas. Tú le contestas de forma muy enfática. 1.¿De quién es este sombrero? / tú 2.¿De quiénes son estos cinturones? / Tomás y Ricardo 3.¿De quiénes ...
Sunday, June 2, 2013 by Sally
1)No tengo tiempo para arreglar mi cuarto. Voy a poner la ropa _____ de la cama. Nadie puede verla. A. encima B. debajo C. delante D.al lado I said B 2) He probado el cafè sòlo _______; no me gusto. A. una vez B. siempre C. nunca D. casi nunca I said A 3) ¿...
Sunday, May 26, 2013 by Marie
Hi! I'm unsure about these questions. I answered them, but I'm not 100 % sure about my anwers. 1) ¿Què hora es? Son las once _______. A. por el dìa B. de la tarde C. de la noche D. en media hora I said D 2) ¿Puedes sacar libros de la ...
Sunday, May 26, 2013 by Laury
1. Vamos ______ para comprar comestibles. A. a la tienda de regalos B. al almacèn C. a la cocina D. al supermercado I said D 2. Para ______ una tarjeta postal, necesito poner ______. A. sacar / un sello B. poner / mi nombre C. enviar / un sello D. llevar / algo I said C...
Saturday, May 25, 2013 by Eri
Following the Spanish -American War. and espeacially in regard to American occupation of the philippines, most anti-imperialists argued that... A. The occupation would lead to unhealthy racial-mixing. B. Because all war was immoral, the fruits of war were tainted. C.installing...
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 by jake
One S.S. Question
3. Which of the following does not describe the city of San Juan? (1 point) a combination of old Spanish style buildings and modern skyscrapers luxurious waterfront hotels that draw many tourists steep mountains and rolling hills, scattered with small farms of mangos and ...
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 by BallaWitSwagg
1) ¿ Hace un mes nadas en el mar? Hace dos meses. A. Cuánto tiempo hace B. Cuánto tiempo hace que C. Hace un mes D. A qué hora I said C 2) Hace tres horas ______ el piano. Me duelen mucho los dedos. A. que toco B. yo toco C. qué toco D. me ...
Sunday, May 19, 2013 by Eri
1) Mis abuelos viven en Manhattan. ______ apartamento es grande y bonito. A. Sus B. Su C. Nuestros D. Nuestro I said A 2) Para la comida, ¿ _______ Evangelina y tú el pescado o el bistec? A. prefieren B. prefiero C. prefieres D. prefiere I said D 3) _______ despu...
Saturday, May 18, 2013 by Eri
Hey, can naybody please look wheter I wirte it all right? Thanks :) Negative Concord - Means that there must be more then one negative word in a sentences - Can be find in some languages like French, Spanish or Russian -> French: Je na vais nulle part. Im not going ...
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 by Minnie
As it sailed south, Lord Nelson's great ship, Victory, met the Spanish fleet near Trafalgar. 12. The simple subject of the sentence is A. Lord Nelson. B. ship. C. fleet. D. south. I think best answer is B?
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 by alex
1. Mi padre no es bajo. Es ______. A. alto B. feo C. paciente D. gemelo I said A. 2. Me gustan los perros grandes. No me gustan los perros __________. A. jóvenes B. menores C. canosos D. pequeños I said D. 3. Mis hermanos son gemelos. _______ A. son hijos ú...
Saturday, May 11, 2013 by Eri
Please check my answers... 1.) "He is playing cards" is said like this: él está jugando a las cartas. 2.) Is this how you say "My friend plays soccer": Mi cuates juega al fútbol. 3.) Is this how you say "they are in a hurry": ...
Thursday, May 9, 2013 by Cassie - Please Help.
2.) How do you say: I am in a hurry. I think it's said like this: Estoy en un apuro. 3.) How do you say: I am hot. I think it's said like this: Estoy caliente. Thank You.
Thursday, May 9, 2013 by Please Help.
1.) which of the following is correct: A.) Tocamos el piano. B.) Jugamos el piano. (I think B is correct.) 2.) How do you say: I am in a hurry. I think it's said like this: Estoy en un apuro. 3.) How do you say: I am hot. I think it's said like this: Estoy caliente. ...
Thursday, May 9, 2013 by Anonymous
according to the school survey, 12% of the students at rockwood junion high school seak spanish. There are 36 students at the school who speak spanish. How many students were surveyed?
Thursday, May 9, 2013 by andra
The 1st Sentence is me trying to do the work and the second is the actual paragraph. I am trying to put the verb form into preterite or imperfect can you see if i am right? Thanks erase una vez una nina hermosa que se llamaia Capercuita roja todos los animales del bosque ser ...
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 by Kevin
All the verbs that have not been conjugated need to be either in preterite or imperfect form. My spanish teacher hasn't really explained it that well and I am confused on how to know whether its imperfect or preterite.Now we have a test on it tomorrow. Can someone please ...
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 by Jessica
1. Juan no es serio. Es ________. A.paciente B.atrevido C.gracioso D.prudente I said C. 2. Rosa es atreida, no es _________. A.prudente B.callado C.artístico D.desordenado I'm not to sure about the answer for this one. 3. No, _______ me gusta tampoco. A.ni B.no C.s&...
Monday, April 29, 2013 by Eri
I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I say the name for my restaurant in Spanish. How would I say, "The Poinsettia Mexican Restaurant" in Spanish?
Sunday, April 28, 2013 by SoccerStar
School (Plz read, really important)
Am I eligible to get a President's Award for Educational Excellence or the President's Award for Educational Achievement and Daughters of the American Revolution??? Here are my grades from last year and this year so far and everything else I accomplish: 7th Grade - 93....
Sunday, April 28, 2013 by LARUEN
12. Tell what the following people will do tomorrow by changing the verb in the following statement to the future tense. Write the new verb in the blank. Ellos van a la playa.
Thursday, April 25, 2013 by Frank
No me gusta esta falda. Prefiero . (that one) Voy a comprar pantalones verdes. (these) ¿Dónde compraste abrigo? (that) ¿Viste a chicas? (those over there) Tú compras esa camisa y yo compro . (this one) ¿Cuáles prefieres, los zapatos ...
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 by Anonymous
ESTRUCTURA | 13.1 The subjunctive with verbs of emotion La contaminación Completa cada oración usando el subjuntivo. Sigue el modelo. 1.Su novia no recicla. (él, molestar)2.La gente se preocupa por el calentamiento global. (el gobierno, esperar) 3.Jaime ...
Thursday, April 18, 2013 by Jenn Rodriguez
4. Fill in the blank with a correct expression with tener to express the following. She is hot. Ella ________. Answer: ella tienen calor 5. Fill in the blank with a correct expression with tener to express the following. She is cold. Ella ________. Answer: ella tienen fr&...
Friday, April 12, 2013 by Cassie
Spanish power grows Im only stuck on this quesion, How were charles V and Philip ii alike and different in their goals of ensuring absolute power and strengthening catholisism?
Thursday, April 11, 2013 by Jim
1. The Polish economy began to grow in the 1990s because the government A. built more state-owned factories. B. controlled prices better.<<<<<<<< C. stopped new private businesses. D. encouraged entrepreneurs. 2. The ethnic makeup of the Andes and the ...
Monday, April 8, 2013 by bree
REVIEW 1.Which of the following was one cause of the Civil War in the United States? A. The South wanted new states to allow slavery and the North did not. B. The North wanted new states to allow slavery and the South did not. C. The North opposed signing treaties with Native ...
Friday, April 5, 2013 by bre
7th Grade Social Studies
1. Which of the following are accomplishments of the Incas? (1 point) pyramids floating gardens hieroglyphics roads and aqueducts 2. All of the following contributed to the Spanish victory over the Aztecs except (1 point) disease wiped out many of the Aztecs. native Americans ...
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 by Anonymous
Conjugate Past Tense Resulta que todo el mundo _____ que mi novio me estaba enganando porque el ____ con otra chica y los dos estaban bailando juntos y besandose toda la noche. Choices: decir, tener, querer, poner, saber, poder, and venir I tried different choices, but I feel ...
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 by Jayda
10.After the conductor (auditioned supplemented) all the candidates for the position of first violinist he made his final choice auditioned 11.Everything that I have learned about Abraham Lincoln from history books (stupefies affirms) my reverence for this great president ...
Monday, April 1, 2013 by Jerald
7th Grade Social Studies!!
Quick question- 1) All of the following contributed to the Spanish victory over the Aztecs except (1 point) disease wiped out many of the Aztecs. native Americans in the region resented paying tribute to the Aztecs. the Spanish had horses and superior weapons. the Spanish had ...
Saturday, March 30, 2013 by Anonymous
Spanish - Proofreading
Can someone please proofread this for me? Thank you. Mi viaje al cine y el restaurante. En la tarde del sabado, mi amiga, Amelia, y yo vamos en el centro a las dos y media de la tarde. Mi amiga lleve los jeans negro y la blusa amarilla, y yo llevo el vestido verde y la bufanda...
Friday, March 29, 2013 by Samantha