Post a New Question


posted by on .

An extensive list that identifies sources cited in your research report is called a(n):

  • english - ,

    In MLA guidelines, it's called your Works Cited.

    In APA guidelines, it's called your Reference List.

    In the olden days (before electronic sources!), it was called a bibliography.

    What will your answer be?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question