Posted by Heather on Monday, November 7, 2016 at 6:40pm.
Could you please help proofread my paragraph for grammar and explain any issues thanks.
An elementary bilingual teacher asks you to come to her class to talk to her students about how you
used to celebrate the holidays with your family. First you want your Spanish teacher to hear what
you plan to say. Be sure to include where you used to celebrate most family holidays, what you used
to do, who got together with you to celebrate, and what your favorite family holiday was and why.
Your answer should be 1-2 paragraphs.
Mi famillia generalmente celebra fiestas en mi casa conmigo mis padres y mis tios y primos celebrar juntos.
mi familia por lo general come y pasa tiempo juntos durante los días festivos. Mis vacaciones favorito de la familia es la Navidad porque tenemos la mejor comida y el tiempo juntos.
- Spanish - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 7, 2016 at 6:43pm
I'll send this to Sra, although I'm not sure she's available.
- Spanish - Mr.Dan, Monday, November 7, 2016 at 10:05pm
Conjugate 'Celebrar' after primos
- Spanish - james, Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:50pm
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, November 11, 2016 at 2:30pm
Sorry, have been in hospital. I hope this is not too late for you.
Mi famillia (spelling error = familia) generalmente celebra fiestas en mi casa conmigo (delete conmigo and just have con) mis padres y mis tios y primos(. = end of sentence.) Nosotros celebramos juntos.
Mi familia por lo general come y pasa tiempo juntos durante los días festivos. Mis vacaciones favoritas = (vacaciones is plural so all adjectives are also that modify that word.) de la familia son (subject is now plural so the verb must be also) la Navidad porque tenemos la mejor comida y el tiempo juntos.
You might want to rewrite this, making all the corrections. Always simplify what you are saying. There is a lot of duplication here.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - An elementary bilingual teacher asks you to come to her class to talk ...
- English - There are 7 classes for first year students. Each class is composed of...
- Grammar - Select the sentence which is correctly punctuated: A) The time has ...
- Spanish II - Can someone help me please?! If you know Spanish II Explain how the...
- english - summarize into a paragraph. Establishing bilingual education programs ...
- spanish - create conversation in spanish that is basic that has different scenes...
- English composition - Hi, I have to write a reflection paper for my human ...
- Math - Parents may help to save for their children’s university education using ...
- childhood and family development - Suppose that a preschool class has twelve ...
- Math - Parents may help to save for their childrens university education ...