Post a New Question


posted by on .

What is the point called in an equilateral triangle where the angle bisector, perpendicular bisector, height, median meet (they all meet in the same spot)

  • geometry - ,

    Not aware of any special name given that point.
    How about calling is a "common point of concurrency"

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question