Posted by Lori on Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:06pm.
Describe the difference between transformations and nonrigid transformations.
Pre-Calc - bobpursley, Friday, September 26, 2014 at 7:30pm
basic shape of the graph is
of the graph in the coordinate
a change in
the shape of the original graph
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Transformations-Algebra - I need help with transformations. This is what my ...
- Pre-Calc - Hello I'm stuck with these two questions The point (1,-2) is on the ...
- math - the graph of y=f(x) is transformed into y=-f(1/3x+9)+8. a.Describe the ...
- Pre-Calc - Given the one point function (3,9) (in other words f(3)=9) Identify ...
- Transformations - List a sequence of transformations which maps the graph of y=x...
- Transformations - Maths - List a sequence of transformations which maps the ...
- Transformations - Is there some type of online grapher that I could use to check...
- transformations - what are the 4 major types of transformations and real life ...
- Pre-Algebra - Can someone please show me how to solve these problems step-by-...
- Pre Calculus 12 - Im going over my pre calculus 12 exam, and I need help with ...