Posted by Kathy on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 6:52pm.
the b -12a^b the b is to the third power
2a^b/24ab + 6ab^/24ab -12a^b to the third/24ab
- algebra - repost - Steve, Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 7:10pm
I assume that x^ means x^2.
Usually the caret requires a numeric exponent. After all, it could be cubed (x^3) or something else.
Given that, we have
(-2a^2 + 6ab^2 - 12a^2b^3) / -24ab
The rest is very difficult to parse. Why not try reposting using clear notation as I did above? use parentheses where need to group terms.
- Math/Algb - Jaden, Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 7:26pm
steve can you help me with the previous one. Ms.Sue tried to answer it but it still didn't help me THANKYOU!
- math of algebraic from tecarro college foundation - malcampo jesson cabayao, Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 6:31am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - simplify 2a^2 + 6ab^2-12a^2b^3 divided by 24ab -2a^2/-24ab + 6ab^2/...
- Algebra - (9a^3b^4-12a^2b^5+6ab^7)/(6a^2b^3)
- math - -8a^2+5ab-12a^2-6(2a^2-4ab-10n^2)
- math - the volume of a cubical solid is given by following expressions.find the ...
- math - 3a to the third plus 12a squared minus 63a
- algebra - 12a-18b/-6 simplify
- Algebra - Evaluate the following expressions using formula : 16a^2+24ab+9b^2,...
- Algebra 1 - Divide. Simplify your answer. 1. 3a^4b/2a^2c^3 ÷ 12a^2c/8c^4 A: ? 2...
- Math help - Simplify the expression 6-a+4-12a-11 11a+1
- algebra - -12a+3(2a+1)=-6a