Posted by Kathy on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 6:25pm.
4i(2+i) + 2i(4i-1)
8i +41^ +8i^-2i
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calc - For z1 = 4cis(7pi/6)and z2 = 3ci(pi/3), find z1 · z2 in rectangular form...
- Math - Express in the form, a + bi: (-11 + 4i) + (6 + 8i) Answer a. -5 + 12i b. ...
- Algebra: Answer Check - 1. (4i) + (2 + 8i) = 2 + 12i 2. 6i + 4i = 10i
- ALGEBRA!! - calculate P(i) for the following polynomial p(x)=x3+2x2-5x+8 Find | ...
- can someone please help me? - simplify the following expressions involving ...
- Algebra2 - Help? 1) 3i-10/8i-5 2) 11i^2+1/-12i-8
- maths - Find the square root of the complex number (a)5+12i
- Pre-Calculus - Express the complex number in polar form. 5-12i
- Maths - Find the square root of the complex number (a)5+12i Please help
- precalculus - I need help with writing the quotient of this complex number in ...