Posted by STEFIE on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 6:12pm.
Lola is placing appetizers on plates. she has 63 spring rolls and 84 cheese cubes. she wants to include both appetizers on each plate. Each plate must have the same numbers of spring rolls and cheese cubes. what is the greatest number of plates she can make using all of the appetizers? how many of each type of appetizer will be on each of the plates? please help answer. thanks
- math 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 6:17pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- math 3 - STEFIE, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:25pm
is it 21 plates for the greatest amount of plates. can you just help with how many of each appetizer on each plate?
- math 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:58pm
63/21 = 3 rolls
84/21 = 4 cubes
- math 3 - kim, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 10:13pm
- math 3 - Josh, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 8:16am
- math 3 - Josh, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 4:26pm
- math 3 - 😵😵😵😵, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 7:31pm
- math 3 - 💯💯, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 7:54pm
- math 3 - Coolkid, Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 5:10pm
Who are you guys
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - lola is placing appetizers on plates. she has 63 spring rolls and 84 ...
- Math - Lola is placing appetizers on plates She has 63 spring rolls and 84 ...
- math - A restaurant offers an "appetizer-plate special" consisting of six ...
- Physics - Two metal plates with the same dimension are soldered together face to...
- mechanics - A roller of radius 400mm rolls without slip between two parallel ...
- Physics - A 20lb ball is 1 ft. in diameter and has a angular velocity of 300 rpm...
- Algebra - There are 17 appetizers available at a restaurant. From these, Kim is...
- physics - a circuit consists of two identical parallel metallic plates connected...
- physics - Two parallel plates, separated by 10 mm, are charged to a potential ...
- science - the 0.5lb ball is shot from the spring device shown. Determine the ...