Posted by STEFIE on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 6:12pm.
Lola is placing appetizers on plates. she has 63 spring rolls and 84 cheese cubes. she wants to include both appetizers on each plate. Each plate must have the same numbers of spring rolls and cheese cubes. what is the greatest number of plates she can make using all of the appetizers? how many of each type of appetizer will be on each of the plates? please help answer. thanks
- math 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 6:17pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- math 3 - STEFIE, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:25pm
is it 21 plates for the greatest amount of plates. can you just help with how many of each appetizer on each plate?
- math 3 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 7:58pm
63/21 = 3 rolls
84/21 = 4 cubes
- math 3 - kim, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 10:13pm
- math 3 - Josh, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 8:16am
- math 3 - Josh, Monday, August 31, 2015 at 4:26pm
- math 3 - 😵😵😵😵, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 7:31pm
- math 3 - 💯💯, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 7:54pm
- math 3 - Coolkid, Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 5:10pm
Who are you guys
- math 100 - PoopSmells, Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 6:30pm
You all smell good :D
- math 3 - SomeKid, Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 9:39pm
Lola needs 3 cubes and 4 rolls for on each appetizer plate.
- math 3 - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 6:52pm
- math 3 - Ashley hernandez, Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 7:43pm
U tell me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Lola is placing appetizers on plates. she has 63 spring rolls and 84 ...
- math - lola is placing appetizers on plates. she has 63 spring rolls and 84 ...
- Math - Lola is placing appetizers on plates She has 63 spring rolls and 84 ...
- working with data - Mary rolls 2 number cubes with sides numbered from 1 to 6. ...
- math - A restaurant offers an "appetizer-plate special" consisting of six ...
- Math - Corinne rolls two six-sided number cubes with sides labeled 1-6. What is ...
- math - Andy has the 2 cubes shown here. They have the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,and 6 on...
- geometry - Jake rolls two standard number cubes. Find the probability that the ...
- math - lenlen cut a rectangular block of cheese into cubes with an edge of 3cm. ...
- mechanics - A roller of radius 400mm rolls without slip between two parallel ...