June 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be 40 mL. How many significant figures are in the measurement?
Is the answer B?
, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 3:12pm
yes. did the had the same question;)
Answer This Question
science 1 question
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to ...
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be 40 mL. ...
Mathematics in science
- Can you check my answers please? 1. A student measures ...
Math in Science
- A student measures the volume of a liquid and finds it to be ...
Physical Science- Math skills
- Rachel is asked to calculate the density of a ...
Commonwealth connections academy
- Question 1. Which of the following ...
- A student measure 9.43 mL of an unknown liquid in a graduated ...
- when i calculate the density from my measurement,mass=154.4, volume=...
math/chem significant figures
- Which of the answers for the following ...
- Rachel is asked to calculate the density of a liquid. She correctly ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help