Posted by karen on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 4:31pm.
I need help bad.
You have been running your small business, Craft’s Boat Shop, for several years now and have been very successful. You have come to the point where you expect sales to increase next year and want to be sure that you have enough assets available to support your sales. You also need to have the financing available to acquire those assets, if needed.
Accordingly, you have gathered the following data:
Craft’s Boat Shop
Sales Last Year
Assets at the End of Last Year
Profit Margin on Sales
Note: All figures are as of the end of last year
If you need $0.80 in assets for every $1.00 in sales, by how much can sales increase without obtaining additional outside financing? HINT: Use the AFN formula.
I did this much:
750,000/1,000,000 (500,000)-90,000/1,000,000 (500,000)-(1,500,000) 50,000/1,000,000 (1.00)
= 0.750 (500,000)-0.090 (500,000)-1,500,000 (0.05)(1.00)
Please tell me where I went wrong? Thank you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Finance - Your client is 40 years old and she wants to begin saving for ...
- language arts Ms. Sue please last question - 5. Identify the verb in the ...
- entrepreneurship - You just received an email from your high school friend, Bill...
- English - Can someone tell me if my sentences are correct, please? I'll be very...
- English - Can someone help me and write the answers to these tasks (especially ...
- English - Can someone tell me if my sentences are correct, please? I'll be very ...
- business finance - Your client is 40 years old, and she wants to begin saving ...
- English - Need some help. need to match sentence from group A with one from ...
- business finance - please point me in the right direction to begin. Thanks! Your...
- statistics - A state has averaged one small business failure per week over the ...