Posted by Katherine on Monday, August 25, 2014 at 7:15pm.
What procedures and / or methods are recognized within the Aviation industry?
- Aviation - bobpursley, Monday, August 25, 2014 at 7:19pm
There are thousands:
wiring color codes
placement of instruments on panels
Human factors standards
redundany hydraulic, and electric standards
navigation light standards
traning standards (for all personnel)
documentation stnadards for maintenance
pilot proficience standards
air worthness standards
and on and on and on
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Aviation #2 - what accident investigation / forensic methods are used in ...
- Investigation Domain Contexts - What procedures and methods are prescribed/...
- Chem - Aviation fuel is significantly more expensive per gallon than diesel fuel...
- Microeconomics - Last year Delta airlines purchased and stored 1 million gallons...
- lang arts - List common nouns Anne Morrow Lindbergh soon shared his love of ...
- Human Resource Management - Consider these methods for performance appraisal: ...
- aviation - How does the modern autopilot system work for commercial airliners?
- Aviation - Is the force needed to use automobile brakes the same as using an ...
- Aviation - I love airplanes; can you show me where to download Flight Simulator ...
- Aviation structures - during landing the leg is subjected to a vertical load of ...