Posted by Need Help on Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 3:16pm.
why does squeaky not know at first who has won the race in raymond's run?
A)Raymond has climbed the fence
B)The May Pole gets in the way
C)The finish is very close***
D)Mr. Pearson speaks too softly
- Language Arts - Need Help, Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 3:22pm
I need help! Please!
- Language Arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 3:38pm
I've never read the story.
If you have read it, you should know, though. C sounds reasonable, but you'd have to read the story to know for sure.
- Language Arts - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 4:38pm
I believe that C is the correct answer.
P.S. I read this story not to long ago.
- Language Arts - Brady, Tuesday, August 19, 2014 at 4:39pm
Oops, I am Anonymous. Sorry!!!
- Language Arts - Snoopy, Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 3:24pm
is it really C?
- Language Arts - shemerrius gray , Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 10:34pm
Raymond has climbed the fence
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- LA - why does squeaky not know at first who has won the race in "Raymond's Run...
- English Check my answers please - 1. In “Raymond’s Run,” which detail supports ...
- Ela - What is the resolution of "Raymond's Run"? A. Squeaky and Gretchen meet ...
- Language Art - Which of the following is not part of a rising action? A.Squeaky ...
- s.s - in "raymond's run," which detail supports the prediction that squeaky will...
- LANGUAGE ARTS - 3. At the end of "Raymond's Run," Squeaky has a different ...
- Language Arts - 3. At the end of "Raymond's Run," Squeaky has a different ...
- la - At the end of "Raymond's Run," Squeaky has a different attitude about ...
- Language arts - How does the theme of raymond's run and An hour with Abuelo ...
- math - Raymond has four more sisters than Tyler.Write a number sentence to show ...