Posted by Scarlett on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 6:13pm.
Drinking too much increases a person’s chances of being ________.
A. Injured or killed
C. Fired at work
there is no book material on this question, common sense says A. but C & D are also possible.
Do you object to my assumption that the correct answer is A?
- Health Part 2 - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 6:15pm
I wish there were an "All of these" choice. However, since it's not, A is probably the best answer.
- Health Part 2 - austin, Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 12:00pm
Drinking too much increases your chances of being injured or even killed.
- Health Part 2 - Dan, Sunday, February 22, 2015 at 11:52pm
Thank you much Ms Sue
- Health Part 2 - Jamie, Monday, March 23, 2015 at 2:58pm
I like this questions answers but its A
- Health Part 2 - Gary, Friday, October 16, 2015 at 12:43pm
yes , it is A
- Health Part 2 - Danielle, Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 11:37am
The answer is A, Injured or killed.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA - (a) What are the chances of being dealt one pair or a full house? (b) ...
- Health Part 2 - Drinking during pregnancy can cause ________. A. brain damage B...
- common sense question, i just dont know how to ans - Why must the test tubes be ...
- Health - What are warning signs that someone may have a drinking problem? A. A ...
- math !!!! :O - The skirmish was over. Nine people were killed and forty-three ...
- Physics - In starting an exercise, a 1.60-m tall person lifts a 2.10 kg book ...
- health - It’s been widely reported that having a positive attitude will improve...
- Business Law - Which of the following is true about determining whether someone ...
- health - Question 9 of 20 0.0/ 5.0 Points Common forms of negative self-talk ...
- Calculus - We're doing a lab in my Calc II class and I'm stuck on this question...