Posted by Scarlett on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 5:50pm.
If you’re planning to drink, you should ________.
A. consider also planning for safe sex
B. Have a designated driver or take a taxi
C. Avoid driving a boat
D. All of the above
I think C is dumb, and this lesson was not about safe sex, which points me to B, which makes sense, but just to check because I don't want to miss a question.
My guess is B
- Health - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 5:54pm
I vote for D.
People who've been drinking are more apt to have sexual "accidents."
Many people drink too much when they're vacationing. Driving a boat when under the influence of alcohol is also unsafe.
- Health - Scarlett, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 6:07pm
You were correct, thank you.
- Health - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 6:08pm
- Health - Jamie, Monday, March 23, 2015 at 2:36pm
This is why its D,
"Take precautions. Have a designated driver or take a cab. Use protection for sex. Don't use machinery, walk in a dangerous area, swim, or drive a boat during or after drinking."
- Health - bagbangintotheroom, Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 11:53pm
and totally wrong
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - If you’re planning to drink, you should ________. A. Use protection for...
- English paragraph - Considering the fact that I am a survivor of a relatively ...
- word processing part 2 - It has to be 8 sentences, Can someone help me out and ...
- health [slogan] - i need a slogan for teen driving laws for a health project. ...
- statistics - A study of health care planning undertook a mail survey of hospital...
- Health - What is an example of impulsive and often dangerous behaviors that ...
- Case Management - Intervention planning involves both treatment planning and ...
- microsoft P.P. - When planning a presentation, there are several factors you ...
- microsoft PP - When planning a presentation, there are several factors you need ...
- Disaster planning - I have to write a report on earthquake disaster planning, ...