Posted by Gwen on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 12:31pm.
Which shows the product of a number n and 12?
Is the answer D?
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 12:33pm
No. D shows the sum of n and 12.
What do you do to get a product?
Math - Gwen, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 12:36pm
That 2 factors should be multiplied together. So C?
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 12:36pm
C is correct.
Math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 8:30pm
The product of a number and 12
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Help - Which shows the product of a number n and 12? 1. n - 12 2. n/12 3. ...
- algebra - What inequality represents the sentence the product of a number and 12...
- Math - The table below shows the relationship between the number of cafeteria ...
- Math - A six sided die is tossed. What is the probability that it shows a prime ...
- math - what is the number sentence that shows the same product as the product of...
- Math - Which list shows the pattern you would get if you used the rule 12n? A. ...
- college math - i have 12n how would 12n look if it was multiplied by 12
- college math - in a conjecture the answer i got was 12n how would it look if it ...
- 3rd grade - What is a number sentence that shows the same product as the product...
- Math - Journal 5. Look at the hundred chart. One number is wrong. Cross out that...