Posted by Steve on Friday, August 15, 2014 at 8:22pm.
1) - 1.8 - 3.9
2) -7 = 5
3) -6.1 + 1.7
4) A mountain climber ascends a mountain to it peak. The peak is 12,740 ft above sea level. The climber then descends 200 ft. to meet a fellow climber. Find the climbers elevation above the sea level after meeting the other climber.
a-12,540 ft above sea level*
b- 12,540 ft below sea level
c- 10,740 ft above sea level
d- 12,940 ft above sea level
Thank you for checking my answers
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
- English - Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions you've learned. ...
- Algebra-Please check - Please check- sqrt of 2x + 15 = x Answers: -5.3 -3.5 -3 5...
- math(check answers please) - PLEASE CHECK THESE ANSWERS compare the pair of ...
- Asap can someone pplz check these answers - Please check my answers I have 2 do ...
- Chemistry(Please check) - 1) The Ka for acetic acid is 1.8e-5. What is the pH of...
- English - Formative Test Now, let's check how well you can use the expressions ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - Please finish these questions so I can check my answers. All ...
- Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
- TO MS SUE - Please check my answers to my question, I posted this question ...