Posted by kate on Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:12pm.
1. Which of the following sources is least likely to have been edited for accuracy? (1 point)
a city newspaper
a personal Web site
an encyclopedia article
a published book
2. Which of the following is NOT true about bias? (1 point)
Using both biased and non-biased resources in research will create bias results.
Bias can be identified by the facts that the Web site includes as well as the facts that are excluded.
In a biased Web site it is often hard to distinguish fact from opinion and advertisements.
Knowing the background of the author or organization helps readers to identify bias and conflicts of
3. What information should you evaluate to determine the reliability of a Web site? (1 point)
when the Web site was last updated
the background of the author or sponsors
any bias in the language used on the Web site
all of the above
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:24pm
I agree with your answers.
- english - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:49pm
Or -- is # 2 possibly A? Check your book.
- english - kate, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 8:13pm
ok thank you
- english - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 8:22pm
- english - Fox, Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 1:11pm
the answer for 2 is A
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- INFORMATION LITERACY: - Which of the following is a primary source? A. A ...
- Information Literacy - Which of the following is an example of a primary source...
- Language arts - 1. When you evaluate a source, you should (1 point) check the ...
- Literacy - What would a careful researcher ask about a Web site called "Facts ...
- Literacy 3 - Please Check my work. Thank you. 6. To avoid plagiarism in you ...
- Finding and evaluating sources - Question 18 Of the following sources, which ...
- Info Literacy - which of the following would be the best way to get a list of ...
- MLA format English - . An article accessed through a library data base by May ...
- English - A book published by Harcourt Press, Inc. It was published in 2001. ...
- LA - 1. When considering the authority of a Web site, look for all of the ...