Posted by kate on Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:12pm.
1. Which of the following sources is least likely to have been edited for accuracy? (1 point)
a city newspaper
a personal Web site
an encyclopedia article
a published book
2. Which of the following is NOT true about bias? (1 point)
Using both biased and non-biased resources in research will create bias results.
Bias can be identified by the facts that the Web site includes as well as the facts that are excluded.
In a biased Web site it is often hard to distinguish fact from opinion and advertisements.
Knowing the background of the author or organization helps readers to identify bias and conflicts of
3. What information should you evaluate to determine the reliability of a Web site? (1 point)
when the Web site was last updated
the background of the author or sponsors
any bias in the language used on the Web site
all of the above
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:24pm
I agree with your answers.
- english - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:49pm
Or -- is # 2 possibly A? Check your book.
- english - kate, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 8:13pm
ok thank you
- english - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 8:22pm
- english - Fox, Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 1:11pm
the answer for 2 is A
- english - Jainty, Monday, November 23, 2015 at 1:30pm
Are you a internet site owner like plagiarism-checker.me and trying to ensure publishing precise content material for your website? You need a very good plagiarism checker for this cause. This sort of device can check your content material for plagiarism before you post it. To check your content
- english - malloru, Friday, August 26, 2016 at 11:09am
#2 is A
Just took this...
- english - Tikki takka, Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:17pm
All these answers are wrong lol
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- INFORMATION LITERACY: - Which of the following is a primary source? A. A ...
- Information Literacy - Which of the following is an example of a primary source...
- Literacy - What would a careful researcher ask about a Web site called "Facts ...
- LA - 1. When considering the authority of a Web site, look for all of the ...
- Info Literacy - which of the following would be the best way to get a list of ...
- Literacy 3 - Please Check my work. Thank you. 6. To avoid plagiarism in you ...
- Statistics - *Give all probabilities to two decimal places. Three daily ...
- Finding and evaluating sources - Question 18 Of the following sources, which ...
- Ela - I need an article that's local (new york city) and it has to have at least...
- English - I am writing a magazine article for a class. I have looked up how to ...