Posted by Adam on Friday, August 15, 2014 at 8:57am.
If a bicycle wheel has traveled f/π feet after n complete revolutions, what is the length in feet of the diameter of the bicycle wheel?
- math - Reiny, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 9:01am
n rotations = f/π ft
1 rotation = fπ/n ft
2πr = fπ/n
r = f/(2n) ft
diameter = 2r = f/n ft
- math - Adam, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 9:06am
- math - Mr. Fourth, Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 10:16am
(F/pi) feet......in N rotation
?.............in 1 rotation
(F/ pi × N)feet
C= 2pi r
(F/ pi × N) = 2pi r
r = ( F/ 2(pi^2)N)
Answer....Dia = F/(pi N^2)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math, please help - Which of the following are trigonometric identities? (Can be...
- Math integrals - What is the indefinite integral of ∫ [sin (π/x)]/ x^...
- Trig - find all solutions to the equation √3 csc(2theta)=-2 Would the ...
- Math - Evaluate *Note - We have to find the exact value of these. That I know to...
- PreCalc - Graph y=2csc(x-π) New period that I solve for 0<x-π<2...
- Calculus - How do I find the critical values? y= 4/x + tan(πx/8) What I ...
- Trig Help! - Question: Trying to find cos π/12, if cos π/6 = square ...
- Math - Can you help me with this? I did this many times and got different ...
- Precalculus - Use one of the identities cos(t + 2πk) = cos t or sin(t + 2...
- Calculus - an open topped cylinder has a volume of 125 cubic inches. determine ...