November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, August 7, 2014
P=2(l+b) the length of a rectangle given the perimeter
, Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 5:13am
2(l+b) = p
l+b = p/2
l = p/2 - b
Answer this Question
Essential Mathematics 2
- The length and width of a given rectangle are 6 feet ...
- A rectangle has width the same asa a side of a square whose ...
College Algrebra Math 133 unti 1 IP 1
- Suppose the width of a rectangle is 5 ...
- 10. a rectangle has width the same as a side of a square whose...
- the length of a rectangle is 3 less than 5 times its width. Write a ...
- Suppose that the width of a rectangle is 5 inches shorter than the length...
- Directions: Solve each of the following problems. Be sure to ...
- the length of a rectangle is 6times as long as its breadth. a.) ...
- The length of a rectangle is 15 m longer tan it's width...
- The perimeter of a rectangle equals the sum of the lengths of its ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.