Posted by Monica on Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:37pm.
- Math - Damon, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:44pm
Again I will assume you mean:
(-2x^4)^2 / y
-2 *-2 = + 4
x^4 * x^4 = x^8
4 x^8 / y
which is the same as
4 x^8 y^-1
- Math - Damon, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:47pm
Here is a link to instructions:
- Math - Damon, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:50pm
Then to raise one power to another see:
- Math - Monica, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:50pm
I am doing polynomials, is that the same
- Math - Damon, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:52pm
- Math - Damon, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:56pm
although a polynomial normally has more than one term
x^2 + 2 x + y + y^3 .........
- Math - Monica, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 6:56pm
Thank you :)
- Math - Damon, Monday, August 4, 2014 at 7:00pm
You are welcome
poly means more than one or many in general
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...
- math math math math - a. what is the general term of the following series? 60/...
- What Makes A Good Math Teacher? - I think a good math teacher is someone who can...
- Math - All of my life I have gotten a C average in math. I have been trying to ...