Posted by Jenny on Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 9:07pm.
What was the impact of technology on the Pickett's Charge?
- History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 9:37pm
The only thing I found was how a lack of technology was disastrous. The Confederate troops marched shoulder to shoulder across a field. Since the Union had cannons, the Southerners were mowed down, their bayonets of no use to defend themselves.
- History - Jenny, Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 10:01pm
All I see in my book is "Confederate cannons began the heaviest artillery barrage of the war" and confederates formed in a line a mile long and three rows deep. Hundreds of canister shells rained down on the soldiers, tearing huge gaps in their ranks. Is any of that right you think ?
- History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 10:05pm
Yes. I think that's what you need to answer this question.
- History - Jenny, Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 10:06pm
Thank you ma'am.
- History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 10:07pm
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
- US history - how is Pickett's charge an example of new tactics?
- AP World History - How did technology impact Imperial Rome?
- health - How does technology impact the choices we as consumers make regarding ...
- building technology - what is the impact of technology on security
- microeconomics - In 1994 the US postal service put a picture of Ben Pickett, ...
- IAH 206 - Humanities - My teacher wants me to tell how technology modifies our ...
- Science - Technology has been used for centuries to study the ocean. Trace the ...
- management - Explain how each one of the following factors impact the four ...
- Social studies - Sometimes a ruler has the biggest impact on history. Other ...
- Technology - • Prepare a 1,400 to 1,750-word paper detailing how a new ...