Posted by Dulce on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 7:57pm.
An equal mass of which of the following states of matter could completely fill both a 100 mL or 500 ml container?
- Chemistry / help - Damon, Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 8:14pm
Which of those expands to fill a bigger bottle?
- Chemistry / help - DrBob222, Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 8:18pm
I really don't understand why you are having trouble with this? It appears to me the answer should be obvious to you. Tell me what you don't understand and we can go through it.
But let me give you some food for thought.
1. Can you place a cube of ice (a solid) in a glass and have it fill the glass? Why does it fill the glass or not fill the glass?
2. Can you let the cube of ice melt (to be a liquid) and will that fill the glass? Why or why not?
3. Can you evaporate the water (to form a gas) and will it fill the glass? Why or why not?
- Chemistry / help - science, Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 11:27am
I think the answer is gas
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - . An equal mass of which of the following states of matter could ...
- scince - an equal mass of which of the following states of matter could ...
- chemistry - As the temperature of a gaseous substance is decreased at constant ...
- Science - A substance seems to completely fill a container, but more can be ...
- science - 1.What two things happen to particles in a substance when the ...
- science 3 - 11. The freezing point of a substance is ____ the melting point of ...
- science - A substance seems to completely fill a container, but more can best ...
- 3 states of matter - hi can you please help me by giving some facts on the 3 ...
- Chemistry - Can someones please check my work? 1. Why does a liquid take the ...
- chemistry - what makes matter exist in three states (solid,liquid,gas)