Posted by Donald on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 6:19pm.
Why are the fossils kept in a glass box in the museum?
- Life sciences - HELP, Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 6:20pm
So no one can take it/Security.
They're pretty rare.
Is this supposed to be written in a paragraph though?
- Life sciences - mpumie, Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 10:26am
no its a sentence
- Life Sciences - Lerato Sauhatsi, Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 2:30am
Fossils are very valuable and sometimes fragile or brittle as such they need to be carefully preserved and they are also protected from any damaging environmental influences and they are kept in the glass box couse of it is where they can be viewed without being touched
- Life sciences - tanya, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 10:10am
tp be protected frpm any damged environmental influences
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- matshumane - Life sciences. Why are these fossils kept in a glass box in the ...
- LIFE SCIENCES - WHY ARE THE FOSSILS KEPT IN A GLASS IN THE MUSEUM?
- life science - 1.why are fossils important discoveries? 2. Why are fossils kept ...
- Life sciences - Explain the scientific interpretation of the fossils found in ...
- Life sciences,pure maths,agriculture sciences,english,sepedi,life orientation and physcial sciences. - When i choose this subjects i wanteded 2 be civil engineerig,since maths s challenging me.i didn't know what to do
- Lumuka secondary school - What job can I do while I am doing Agricultural ...
- careers in mathematics and physical sciences - wt can i study with maths and ...
- Science - Which fact provides the best evidence for the scientific theory of the...
- life sciences - guys who have the tips on how life sciences will be tommorow??
- earth - HELP? Two students are given cubic boxes, measuring 10 cm on a side. ...