Posted by Okuhle on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 3:53pm.
1.why are fossils important discoveries?
2. Why are fossils kept in a glass box in the museum?
3.What feature does australopithecus sediba share with humans?
4.What feature does australopithecus sediba share with apes?
5.Explain the scientific interpretation of the fossils found in the Cradle of humankind? (10)
- life science - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 4:31pm
2. Glass boxes keep the fossils safe and permit people to look at them from all sides.
3 and 4. http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/australopithecus-sediba
- life science - Lucia, Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 5:41pm
I don't have a solution
- life science - Michelle, Monday, August 18, 2014 at 2:32pm
Gls bxs kep the fossls safe and permit people to look at al sides
- life science - ayanda, Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 2:47pm
Why are these fossils important discoveries?
- life science - Anonymous, Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 3:33pm
why are fossils kept on a glass box in the museum
- life science - Nkosazana, Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 12:31pm
fossils are very trangle and valuable and they need to be carefully presurved.they are protected from any demanding inviromental
- life science - Joshua, Sunday, August 24, 2014 at 3:42pm
Why this fossils are important discoveries?
They have features similar to homo sapiens, and the provide more information about the evolution of humans.
- life science - Trevor, Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 1:02pm
Thy ar among the mst valueable sources of information about the earths history
- life science - Debra, Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 8:17am
Explain the scientific interpretation of the fossils found in the crandle of humankind?
- life science - Mikaylah, Monday, September 1, 2014 at 4:56am
Guys i have no solution tog
- life science - Lwazi, Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 1:03am
They provide more knowledge about the history of humans
- life science - nopelo, Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 5:09pm
thy must be kept safe for the coming generation
- life science - dikeledi, Monday, July 20, 2015 at 12:02pm
fossils are important because they show ancestral characteristics that have been lost over time
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- life sciences - what features does australopithecus sediba share with humans?
- Life sciences - Why are the fossils kept in a glass box in the museum?
- life science - why these fossils important discoveries?
- Atmospheric Science - One of the earliest examples of primitive humans, ...
- science (any tutor) - Very few fossils of jellyfish or their close relatives ...
- Science-Ms.Sue - Very few fossils of jellyfish or their close relatives have ...
- biology o science - Very few fossils of jellyfish or their close relatives ...
- Science - Which fact provides the best evidence for the scientific theory of the...
- Physical Science - What do we call kinds of animals that disappear abruptly from...
- physics - The rubidium isotope 87Rb is a β emitter that has a half-life of ...