Posted by Taylor on Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 10:01am.
2/w+ 4/w-1 = 10/w(w-1)
2(w-1)/w(w-1) + 4w/w(w-1)=10/w(w-1)
2w-2/w(w-1 +/4w/w(w-1= 10(w-1)/w(w-1)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Divide (-5w^10 + 10w^8+5w^6) / (5w^5) the answers are -w^5 + 5w^3 = w...
- Geometry - I need to get the largest area of 100 feet of rope. I want to say ...
- algebra - Did I do this problem right? (2y+5w+6)(5y+5w-4) 2y(5y)+ 2y(5w) + 2y(-4...
- Math - Factor Completely: I am really confused on how to start it. 12q^5w^2-36q^...
- algebra - 10w + 11 - 3w -8
- Algebra - 1-(10w+7)=
- algebra - 4w+7-10w=-2(3w+2)
- Pre algebra - Simplify 10w+6+3w
- Algebra - (8w+5)/(10w-7) = (4w-3)/(5w+7) How would I solve this?
- algebra I - (39w+ 14 + 10w squared) / 72+ w =]