Posted by Dulce on Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 11:39am.
. A study demonstrates that treatment of peptic ulcers with antibiotics results in improvement in a large number of patients. This implies that
A. antibiotics neutralize stomach acid.
B. these ulcers are caused by a bacterial infection.
C. pressure ulcers can be treated in the same manner.
D. antibiotics should be prescribed to prevent ulcers.
Science - DrBob222, Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 1:16pm
And your answer is?
Science - Quynh, Sunday, December 7, 2014 at 1:49pm
this one is easy . It must be D. Peptic ulcer is caused by bacteria and antibiotic can kill bacteria
Science - Mamie, Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:32pm
The answer B. These ulcers are caused by a bacterial infection.
Science - JANE, Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 1:07am
THIS ULCERS ARE CAUSED BY A BACTERIA INFECTION
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science/Biology/Physics - 1. Giraffes have long necks that allow them to reach ...
- science check - An elastic object strikes to ground and compress when it touches...
- plz plz plz help in science - An elastic object strikes to ground and compress ...
- common ailments - erosion of the lining of the stomach results in a.hyperacidity...
- Science - Humans developed antibiotics to fight bacterial infections. However, ...
- science - A boy complains of stomach pain to his mother. Unable to resolve the ...
- Cardiovascular Respirtory - Which is not a symptom of peptic ulcers
- Biology(everyone answer i need alot of opinions) - Your roomate was given an ...
- health - Which is not considered a complication of peptic ulcers? A. hemorrhage ...
- body structure/terminology - Which is not considered a complication of peptic ...