posted by rfvv on .
1. I have hunger to go home now.
2. I have a hunger to go home now.
3. I am dying to go home now.
4. I am looking forward to go home now.
5. I anticipate going home now.
6. I expect to go home now.
(Are they grammatical? Which one is correct, #1 or #2? Do all the sentences have the similar meaning?)
1. is not grammatical.
2 is grammatical but not used very often.
3. is commonly used.
4 is ok if we say "I am looking forward to GOING home now."
5 and 6 are grammatical and common.