Posted by Anonymous on Friday, July 11, 2014 at 2:42pm.
what was the location of George Washington's home?
I think it is Mount Vernon, but from research I see he also lives at Pope's Creek where he was born, and Ferry Farm on the Rappahannock River where he spent much of his youth.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, July 11, 2014 at 3:21pm
Since Washington lived at Mount Vernon for much of his life, I'm sure that's the expected answer. Yes, he also lived at Pope's Creek and Ferry Farm. According to Who Lived Where by John Eastman, Washington lived in a total of 13 homes.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - what was the name of George Washington's home and what is the ...
- Social Studies - what was the name of Washington's home? Answer: Mount Vernon
- Social Studies - Why do you think George Washington is held is such high esteem...
- History - which of the following was instrumental in the creek resistance to the...
- Social Studies - Who exemplified the Enlightenment? A. George Whitefield B. ...
- social studies - What # president was George Washington?
- Social studies - Who was the first president in the u.s. And it wasn't George ...
- social studies - what is the purpose of the george washington cabeniet
- social studies - did george washington want the great comprimes? Why?
- social studies - What did George Washington accomplish in office?