Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 7:46pm.
Based on the following table of values for the function w(t), answer the questions below.
t and w(t) are a table with the following values:
(100,2.6), (110,7.3), (120,12.7), (130,19), (140,26.1), (150,34.1)
a) Which of the following best describes the derivative of w(t)?
A. changes sign
B. always positive
C. always negative
b) Which of the following best describes the second derivative of w(t)?
A. always negative
B. changes sign
C. always positive
Urgent Calculus Help - Damon, Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 7:52pm
Sketch a graph of this function. Then the answers will be obvious.
Urgent Calculus Help - Anonymous, Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 7:54pm
is it always positive and changes sign?
Urgent Calculus Help - Damon, Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 8:00pm
slope is always positive
the slope keeps increasing so second derivative is positive
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus Help - Based on the following table of values for the function w(t), ...
- Calculus, check my answers, please! - Could someone tell me if I'm right, and if...
- math - roman numeral for 120 130 140 150 160 170 180 190 You really need to be ...
- Stats - Y is a discrete random variable. The table below reports the values of Y...
- math - 1.A wind turbine has blades 50m in diameter and an overall height of 125m...
- Math - Use the following table to answer questions. x y 1 7 3 ? ? 11 7 13 ? ? ...
- Math-Equations - Help: I need an equation for the following problems: When x=25...
- Maths.. - Uh...Yea... Sorry about this, but I"m trying to study and I need ...
- Finance - . You are given the following two sets of prices of European options ...
- Math - Uh...Yea... Sorry about this, but I"m trying to study and I need someone ...